1 ~ london grammar

Don't forget to vote! Enjoy this u little pieces of chicken wings or broccoli if you're vegetarian hehe x

"Day one hundred and thirty six. You still haven't woken up. See a fan gave me this today," Harry held the painting of her, showing it to the camera. "It's pretty, right? She drew your face just right." he gave a toothless smile to the camera, "we all miss you, Serene." he sighed, looking down before shutting the camera.

.

"Harry! Ashton said he's coming over in 5." Serene smiled, wrapping her arms around Harry's torso from behind, as he stirred the pasta's white sauce.

"Okay. Food's almost ready. You go rest." Harry smiled, his body turning to look at his fiancée, who has a smile on her face.

"No. Let's get everything ready. I think Niall will be here soon, too." she smiled, her chin resting on Harry's chest as she looked up at him in pure delight. "Thank you for cooking tonight."

"It's nothing, babe. I love you." Harry smiled, his eyes staring into his fiancée's as he admired the woman before him.

"I love you."

.

Her eyes were shut close, machines beating beside her, IV needle in her skin to provide her body with what it needs to survive, breathing mask on her nose and mouth to filter the air that she hardly breathes. Her parents sat beside her, 2 teenage brothers beside them, silent whispers of prayers leaving their pale lips.

Harry was in his car, just on his way to her. His eyes as dull as a gloomy cloud, hands cold and skin pale. Soft music by London Grammar, her favorite band in the car, just humming.

.

"Harry, thank you so much! I love you I love you I love you." Serene engulfed Harry in a hug, clutching the two tickets to London Grammar in her hand.

"Anything for you." Harry grinned at Serene, his arms tightly around hers, her feet on his as she tried to reach his lips, giving him a peck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so yehhh first part! Italics are flashbacks. I'm seriously so excited

-Heather x