6~morning run

Don't forget to vote! Enjoy this u little pieces of chicken wings or broccoli if you're vegetarian hehe x

"It's day one hundred and forty four. Baby, do you know Nick Barson? The police says that he's the one who caused-" Harry gulps as he remembered Serene's screaming and pleading through the phone. "who caused the accident. I swear to God, once they catch him, nobody's stopping me from messing him up."

.

Serene was in her 2013 BMW X5 car, her hair in a messy bun on top of her head, wearing a white hoodie and black Hollister sweatpants, Adidas white trainers on her feet. It was only 8 am. Harry was at home sleeping, not knowing that his fiancée was off to the grocery store which minutes later made a sleepy Harry worried as he reached out for her, only to find her side empty. After he searched the house for her, calling her name multiple times, he rang her and she picked up after the third ring.

"Suri? Where are you? Are you okay?" Harry asked frantically, his free hand rubbing his face tiredly.

Serene smiled as she placed the left earphone in her ears so she can drive safely, "I'm fine, Haz. Sorry, I didn't leave a note. Didn't think you'd wake up now. I'm going to the grocery store, we're out of a lot of things."

"Oh. Okay. Don't do that again though, you scared me." Harry chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry, babe." Serene giggled as she sped off a little down the road. The grocery store in deed wasn't near them.

"So, do we have the ingredients of pancakes?" Harry asked through the phone as he walked to the kitchen, opening the cabinets.

"No, we don't have milk or eggs. We've been too lazy." Serene chuckled as she tried to slow down a little, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as the brakes completely went down, not coming up; as it it were a flat surface. "H-Harry," Serene said as her voice shook a little, her eyes already glossy as she looked at the road, her feet frantically tapping on the flat brakes on the car's floor, her foot gradually leaving the accelerator, only to find it stuck.

"What's wrong? Is there an accident?" Harry asked as he sat down on the couch, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Harry, the-the brakes. Harry the brakes aren't working. They're down. I'm driving on 160 and the accelerator is stuck! Harry, what do I do!" Serene finally cried, her tears falling quickly and her breath quickening as scenarios and visuals ran through her head.

Harry stood up immediately, his eyes wide, his free hand tugging on his hair. "Try to put your foot under the accelerator and pull it up! Relax baby, try to." He said nervously as he ran upstairs to their room, opening the closet and tossing a shirt on his shirtless top and quickly pulling on grey sweatpants. He wasn't thinking straight.

Serene tried to do what her fiancé was telling her to do but in vain. "It's not working! Harry, H-Harry," Serene breathed, trying to calm herself down as she went past cars. "Harry, I love you."

"Don't you do this, Serene! Please don't tell me you're going to run into a tree or something so you don't harm anyone!" Harry screamed as he slipped black converse messily on his feet, running to his car, knowing that was probably what she was thinking.

"Harry, I don't know what to do! H-NO! Harry, the cars are stopping! Harry, oh my God! Oh my God!" Serene cried violently, her hands shaking and her teeth numb.

"Suri, please no! I'm-I'm coming." Harry cried, as he raced with his car down the road. It was as if his mind stopped working. There was no way he could stop this.

"Harry, I love you! I love you! I love you so much!" Serene cried before Harry heard the most horrific sound he had ever heard. A car screech, a crash, his fiancée's hysteric screams, beeping cars before the line went dead, leaving Harry on the side of the road, his eyes wide as fast tears rolled down his cheeks, his phone falling off his hand and his mouth open wide from the shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I loved writing that! 's good to know what happened to her now🌚
Also, I changed Serene's character from Birdy to Selena Gomez because I'll be adding photos to the parts (hopefully it works) and I wanted manips and I couldn't find Birdy and Harry together except for like 4 photos or something. If you don't like Selena as Serene, then use your imagination and imagine her as anyone you'd like :)

-Heather x