10~farewell & goodnight

Don't forget to vote! Enjoy this u little pieces of chicken wings or broccoli if you're vegetarian hehe. Stay beautiful and freaking awesome x

"What? You can't do that!" Niall shouted, standing to his feet in a second. Everyone in the room was furious more than they were hurt.

"Give her another chance! Another month!" Harry cried, his hands clenching, his body trembling.

The doctor shook his head in pity, "You have to understand. I don't want to lie to you but ms. Colt has no chance in surviving. I'm very sorry, it's final. I'll come back in an hour to turn it off. You may have all time with her." he said before leaving the room.

Silence fell upon the room, everyone trying to comprehend what had been told to them. It was a lot to take in.

"She'll wake up. She will. She has to." Ashton said, shaking his head as he cried quietly.

Harry put his hand in his pocket, his fingers finding what he wanted. He took out the diamond engagement ring before holding Serene's hand, putting the ring on her finger. It was as if he was calm, sane. He smiled lightly, his thumb running across her pale skin gently, caressing her. "You're an angel, Serene. You're an angel and I love you. I love you so much." he grinned before kissing her knuckles, shaking his head as a laugh escaped his lips.

Everyone looked at him in confusion, he was acting crazy. It almost scared them as they waited for an outburst for a minute but only saw Harry grinning at Serene.

"Mate? Are you-Are you okay?" Zayn asked, eyeing the boy.

Harry looked at him then at everyone who had a mutual glance of confusion and worry. He raised his eyebrows, a smile on his face. "If she's going to leave, her last moments should be among happy people. I'll give her that."

Everyone seemed to let Harry's sink in, kind of agreeing. "He's right." Rein nodded, a smile making its way on her face.

"A happy soul needs nothing but happiness around it." Luke said, smiling slightly as he looked at Serene.

.

"Boys! Can you come outside for a second? It's urgent!" Serene shouted from the back door that lead to Niall's spacious backyard. Her hair was down, black skinny jeans that matched her fiancé's, a grey tee loosely placed on her upper body, barefoot as she stood on the grass, a grin on her face as she waited for the 9 boys. {the boys & 5sos}

"What is it?" Liam was the first to come out, in a blink of an eye, a purple balloon hit Liam in the chest, water popping on his blue shirt. Serene laughed at her aim as she stood beside the big bucket that was full of water balloons.

The boys came out one by one, laughing at Liam's reaction of surprise. Niall, who was going to high five Serene, received a water filled yellow ballon on his white tank top, hitting him on his stomach. "Oh, you're dead!" Niall laughed as he ran after her, the other boys already in a water balloon fight, all laughing.

"Harry!" Serene laughed before she jumped on the tall boy's back, his hands reflexively holding onto her thighs. "Save me from the Irish man!" she squealed as she nuzzled her head in Harry's neck.

Harry turned his body, looking at Niall. "Hey! Leave my fiancée alone!" He shouted jokingly, a playful grin on his face. Harry motioned with his head to the balloons, giggling. Niall laughed before getting a purple balloon.

"Okay okay!" Niall said before he went behind Harry, throwing the balloon on Serene's back.

Serene gasped as she jumped off Harry's back to watch the two boys laughing hysterically. "You two! I trusted you, Harry!" she gasped playfully before jumping in his arms, making Harry fall on the grass dramatically, a playful hurt expression on his face. In a second the couple were playfully wrestling on the grass, the 8 boys throwing balloons at the both of them making them soaked.