well moving on

Resume sent.
Scars pov:
I hug Jellie tight  "I wonder if I'll get the job"
Jellie meows at me and seems a bit grumpy about being squeezed I put her down and go pack a small bag I think I might need for the job based on what they've told me and what I've read. then after I finally calm my nerves I fall asleep.

I wake up and check my phone and see an email my resume has already been accepted and I'll be starting soon I can't wait.

Grians pov:
"I Cant believe their audacity I ask them not to put me with a team they put me with a team anyway." I mumble under my breath pulling in to a driveway I open the car door and slam it. I look up to see 3 people, two people are bickering and the other person is standing awkwardly to the side. he has one of the badges the company gives to indicate he's new. I scowl. I don't even git a good team! I walk up to them and-  "see I told you there was meant to be another person."  a man in a sleeveless suit says  "yeah yeah whatever"  the other guy says the last person just smiles and waves. "Well..."  I say quickly being cut off.  "Right me and skizz brought the supplies like we were meant to so we can go ahead and go in."  the man with an I on his shirt says.  "Ok so who's taking UV and can I use the spirit box and thermometer," I grab the items from the bag I was handed.  "also not it on finding the cursed item."  "NOT IT!"  the two men say  "w-wha?"  the new guy says.  "Oh... here take these ill explain inside. names impulse by the way."  'impulse' leads the newbie inside. I think impulse is a weird name, although I guess I can't talk.

After a minute of fiddling with the radio I say something  *test test say your name if you can hear me through the radio*  *Scar*  *Impulse*  *Skizz*  *nice now I know all your names*  I walk inside with my arms crossed. The lights are already on I pull out the thermometer and walk through the bottom floor. The others are talking on their radios. I ignore them. I stop in the kitchen  *guy with the red sweater what's the temperature?*  *Ok 1 my name is grian and 2 we got freezing temps.*  *Alright we have a shade.*  *HUNT* 

"great" I run for a hiding spot. I hide between a wall and china cabinet but while getting there I accidentally kick something. I look down and see the new guy terrified. I sit next to him and grab his hand to try and calm him down.  "Calm down your breathing heavy"  I whisper  "s-sorry"  he looks shaken up I assume he saw the ghost   *it's over*  I help the new guy 'Scar' up.  "see the ghost?"  "Yeah sorry for be such a baby about it". "it's fine! I mean it's not every day you see a dead person" he smiles and gives me a thumbs up we walk out and see the others 'Skizz' looks like the ghost had gotten him.  "so are you sure it's a shade."  I ask.  "It couldn't be anything else."  Skizz says.  "if your sure then you can submit it and we'll get going."  We exchange numbers and head off

Ghosty group

SkizzleMan: sooo
SkizzleMan: might have been a bit wrong about getting EMF 5
Grain: what do you mean by that?
SkizzleMan: the ghost buster losers may or may not have found out that it's actually a different ghost
ImpulseSV: so we made a mistake
Grain: wait freezing temps, ghost writing, but NO EMF.
ImpulseSV: oh dear Lord it was a demon wasn't it.
SkizzleMan: whoops
Scar: on my FIRST DAY!!!
Grain: "It couldn't be anything else." You say
SkizzleMan: 😭😭😭
Scar: I'm so screwed.

Word count: 666 (lol opps)

Hi I hope you enjoyed and sorry it's so short it's just ment to be a nice introduction to the story.
Gray, OUT