𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

MAIVY POV

I continued to cry into Tom's arms.

"Please don't leave me." I pounded on his back, my emotions had overcome me. I didn't know what I was doing at this point, or how I even ended up on his lap, crying my eyes out, at his therapy appointment.

"I won't, I won't." Tom shook his head, rocking my body a little. "I'm so sorry Tom, i'm so sorry." I sobbed.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it." He sniffled, patting my hair down. "I'm sorry Dr. Wyatt." I breathed out, remembering I was in her office.

"It's okay." I heard her reply, I felt Tom get up. Now sitting on the couch, I didn't want to let go though. I wouldn't, I just wanted him.

"So it's clear you both had some things to hash out." I couldn't see what she was doing, I just heard her voice.

Tom continued to rub my back reassuringly. "Can we talk to her?" He whispered in my ear, signaling for me to get off. "No." I huffed out.

I felt Tom shrug his hands.

"Well I don't need her to be facing me, but anyways.. I hope this taught you both a good lesson. Honesty is the best possible solution in a relationship." She says.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm better now, can we go?" Tom asked, I laughed a little.

-

"Hiii." Tom and I said in unison, walking into his house. I had my hand interlocked with his, I could see everyone sitting on the couch.

Including Gemma.

"So I have some news!" Gemma chuckled, seeing that Tom and I were okay. I furrowed my brows a bit, in confusion as to what she was going to say.

"I quit the cheer team!" She spews out, before beginning to chug on her beer.

"What!?" I screamed, running up to her. "I told Katherine I wouldn't do it." She smiled softly, I turned my head to Tom, in shock before going back to her.

"Wouldn't do what?" I asked.

"I told her, if she doesn't get you back on the team I wasn't gonna be on it anymore either, and considering Lucia is also the other captain, there was no chance she was gonna let you on." Gemma explained.

"I don't need this, go back on the team. It's okay, I just need to be cool with you and Tom again. That's all I care about." I grinned, looking over at Tom.

"Well, I was thinking we could start our own team! You know all those girls that couldn't get in because of SOMEONE." She yelled that last part.

"Don't care about the prissy cheer girls who wanted a kiss from me." Tom jumped in , grabbing a beer from the case. "I'm not doing it." I disagreed.

"Why not, we could be their rivals and it would be so fun to have our own thing." Gemma pouted. "Because, i'm not gonna do cheerleading anymore, im gonna do dance." I plopped down on the couch next to Tom.

"You can join too." I added, taking a sip of his beer.

"I don't wanna do dance, that's so boring! What about the football games!" She whined. "Be in the marching band then." I shrugged.

"The band kids are weird!" She whisper yelled. "HEY!?" All the guys yelled, offended.

"Not you guys, the marching band ones." She rolled her eyes. "I used to be in the marching band!" Georg blurted. "Yeah, well you are kinda weird, and you need a haircut so... i'm not far off." She laughs.

"Bitch, so was I." Gustav remarked. "Well whatever, you're all weird in someway. You, you're a wannabe Eminem."  She pointed to Tom.

"HEY!" He gulped down his drink, before shouting. "You. Emo boy." She pointed to Bill. "Oh fuck off." He flipped her off.

"And you. You never talk!" She pointed to Gustav. He flipped her off as well. "And you! Overgrown man child with better hair then me!" She finally pointed at Georg.

"I hope the blue dye seeps into your brain." He snarled at her. "I'm not wrong, it's all the truth." She leaned back on the couch, putting her feet on Bill's lap.

"Ew." He gagged. "Rub them Billy." She teased, putting her feet in his face. "Off!" He yelled, pulling her feet off him. "I'm wearing socks, just rub them please." She jittered her feet in his lap.

"Poor you, Tom will rub my feet if I asked, right?" I stuck my tongue out at her, grinning.

I scooted back on the couch, putting my feet in his lap. He started to massage on them, raising his brows at Gemma, she sighed sitting up straight.

"I hate you." She glared at Bill. "You called me emo!" He glared back. "I said what I said!" Gemma digs her finger into her chest, agreeing with herself.

"Oh!" I moaned, feeling Tom rub harder.

"Oh?" He snickered. "Stop it, don't think about it like that." I kicked him a little. "That was kinda whore-ish." Gustav chuckled.

"Ready, I can sound like a whore." I sat up, preparing myself. "What should I moan?" I looked around to everyone. "Uh, moan his name." Georg pointed to Tom.

"Fuck Tom, uh!" I moaned, before laughing.

"I can do it better!" Gemma sat up, getting ready. "Bill oh!" She moaned, louder then me. "Why did you do my name?!" He shoved her.

"Because, I can do whatever I want. Uh! Uh!" She started to moan in his ear. "Disgusting." He giggled, pushing her off him.

"Do it again." Tom whispered, smirking.

"Tom!" I whined, shakily.

A/N- what is this tom foolery in my conversations about my flight crashing? LMAOAOAO

I am very much alive and about to go on my second flight, ANYWHO! the ending of this chap was so random, don't even ask.