The truth behold.(past)

Monday at Stadforff  High School.

"Hngh..mm!...~~"

*FWOP*
*FWOP*
*FWIP*

"I-it hurts!~ slow down...~~~" Yeah, and here I am, getting fucked in the bathroom by Sam. Once again, I hate to say this but half of me enjoyed it, but part of me hated it so much! Is this really worse than getting assaulted and harassed everyday? "God, do you ever shut up? I'm almost done." He started picking up the pace and eventually came inside.. I heard him let out a moan as he pulled his member out and some of the cum dripped on the floor, I thought it'll go as usual..we finish up, clean up, talk to each other for a bit...and just go our own ways, but something happened something I regretted. Someone walked into the bathroom! Fuck!! Our pants and underwear were still down to our ankles and we both struggled to put our pants on, We heard a gasp and me and Sam both turned our heads, no..no.n..no! It was Liam.. "Leo?.. is that.. is that really you? Sam?...what is going on here?! I didn't know you two were like that." no. I promise you, it isn't like that at all!!  I had to tell him, Someone. He was my best friend after all, Sam gulped and I saw his face turn pale, I stammered and couldn't hold it in anymore. I started sobbing and started explaining everything, please don't hate me, I'm sorry. Liam stared at me blankly and Sam's face turned bright red, I'm pretty sure he didn't know what to say or do so he just stood there. "Come here Leo." I stopped sobbing and looked at him, I was shocked for a bit. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly, I couldn't help but start crying again, I was so relieved that he didn't shame me.

Liam's POV

What...what's going on? is this really what Leo has been hiding from me for years? How could he do this? I placed my hand on the back of his head and rubbed it. I started at Sam still and then spoke. "You should be ashamed, how could you continuously torture someone like this and have no sympathy?"

"Oh please, that fucker right there isn't so innocent either. He's the one that made it come to this point." Sam chuckled, but I wasn't playing around. He must be sick in the head. I pulled out my walkie talkie and was about to call for a principle, but Leo stopped me. I looked at him confused. Why would he stop me? Doesn't he want him to be expelled? "You can't call the principle! If you do then they'll have to call my parents.. I just can't... I just can't let them know about all this" I was taken back, he didn't want help? I wasn't going to take that for an answer. I sighed and looked at Sam. "Look, if you come near Leo again, I'll have you in jail for everything you've done to Leo."

"You know what, fine. He's all yours! When you're the talk of the school Leo, don't be surprised why." This weird sensation came upon me and I gritted my teeth, I really cared for Leo, but this was just way too far, I know he'll hate me; but this is for the best. "I'm sorry Leo, I'm going to have to call someone." I pressed a button on my walkie talkie that sends an alert to the principles.

"Liam!! No!" His trembling voice broke me, but this had to be done. A male principal named Mr. Dixton walked into the bathroom and looked at all three of us.

"What's going on here?" I  cleared my throat. "I found this student, having unconsenual sex with this student, and it turns out, Sam Brockford has been exploiting and harassing Leo Ashbluff since elementary. On his record it shows that he's been expelled numerous times for bullying." Mr. Dixton's eyes widened and his eyes shifted to Sam then Leo. "Now boy! are you out of your mind, if this was happening to you why didn't you say anything, this right here could've been solved sooner!! This is going to make the whole district look bad."
"I-"
"No excuses! Both of you, come with me NOW." I saw Mr. Dixton grabbed both of them by their wrists and stormed out of the bathroom, I felt bad, but it had to be done. I hope things work out for him and Sam.