Elementary (past)

Leo's pov: I was walking down the corridor with my hands around my backpack straps, I was glancing down at the floor and breathing sharply. My mind was racing and I heard a loud voice, almost like thunder speaking, I stopped in my tracks. I knew it was them, I turned around to see 3 of my potential enemies. Sam, Sora, and Sunny. I spoke.. "what do you want from me?! I did what you ALL asked for, so now leave me alone!!" My voice echoed through the long empty hallway and a mischievous smirk grew on Sam's face; he was the one who would bully and torment me the most. "You really think you could just go like that without a proper beating, think we'd just let you go with a warning just because you did our dirty deed for us?" I could hear all of them laughing hysterically as Sam edged closer to me, there's was nothing I could do but just expect my fate. "Wait! What if I just... instead of you beating me up, I..." I got down on my knees and put my hands on Sam's thighs, I looked up at Sam and gulped lowly. This was so humiliating, I swear I was going to swallow my heart. I saw Sam's eyes widen and he was no longer laughing, he put his hand on the back of my head and shoved my head to where his crotch was. "Go ahead and do it now then, I fucking dare you." I could hear Sunny and Sora giggle as they pulled their phones out to record, there was no way... he.. he wasn't serious, right?.. but yes, he was. There was no going back now, I looked down at Sam's crotch unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them, in the corner of my eye, I saw that there were only 10 minutes left of the remaining class period, there was no way I was going to do this in the middle of the hallway.. "Um... Can we please go to the bathroom, I promise I'll make up for all the times I angered you...." I tried to make my voice sound as dreadful and sad as possible, so he could at least have some sympathy. I could tell Sunny and Sora were getting impatient, but the bruises from the previous beatings were still there, a long-awaited silence stood still. "You know what, fine. I almost feel bad for you!" he chuckled as he kicked me to the ground, right in the abdomen too. I fell to the ground and let out a groan as I wrapped my arms around my stomach and sighed, I slowly stood up while looking at them all, but then Sam yanked me by my hair and shoved me Into the bathroom. "Ow! Hey!!" he pushed me down onto my knees and I looked at him one last time and sighed, I pulled his pants down, and his underwear as well, I looked around, grabbed his member and begin to stroke it slowly, I opened my mouth and I was just about to begin this humiliation, until *BRRING* the bell rang. I could here people rushing out of class and footsteps, laughter, and talking filled the hall ways. My heart raced and I looked up at sam, but before I could even react he shoved my head down, forcing his member into my mouth, down inside of my throat...I gagged and tried pulling away but his hands were tightly placed on the back of my head, I closed my eyes and began to suck slowly; I feared that someone could walk in any moment...

*slurp..*
*suck*
*and more slurping and sucking...*
Things like this..continued for a while until...