22| Mall day ⁰²

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Leading their way in a fancy shop of all gender clothes and dresses. All the kids stood in between the shop.

The sales girl came with a smile and bowed to them.

"Good afternoon everyone. How can I help you?"

Before anyone could utter out any word, Yn came forward and spoke with her usual stoic yet polite tone.

"Firstly, I want to meet the manager and till then help the ladies for their selections. Thank you."

The girl nodded with a small smile and went to call out her manager, Yn was looking around the shop and Eva was waiting for the manager to come, while the Kims were confused by her behaviour.

"Um- Yn-shi.." Rosé called out for Yn, and the (h/c) headed girl moved her head to the blonde.

"Yes?" She spoke as Rosé continued.

"Is there something wrong with this store? You called out for the manager.."

Rosé spoke up, little uncomfortable about the fact that the store might have some problems.

Yn sighed and shook her head.

"The store don't have any problem, Chae Young-shi. I have some work with the manager.."

As Yn finished her sentence, a voice mocked her.

"Have some work with the manager.." Taehyung mocked her with a scoff which made Eva frown.

"You're saying like, you are the owner of the damn shop. Ha!" At the he scoffed out loud.

The tone of his made someone fule up anger. But she kept her calm.

Yn gazed at Eva— who has a small smile on her face, with a clenched jaw— who was in her thoughts, and she gulped.

Only immature can't control their anger. Relax.

But as a nerve of her betrayed her, as that nerve of her neck popped up.

Eva gulped down in the practice of gulping her anger too, as they are soon to be siblings and she didn't want any conflict between them.

But Taehyung's not-so-healthy mocking made Eva grit her teeths. As she was clearly offended by the way her talked to her sister.

Yn just gave him a blank look and spoke up, "It's true that i'm not the owner of this store."

Well actually, the owner of this only store. This whole damn mall is mine, but they didn't need to know this.

Taehyung smirked and spoke out, "Ofcourse the gold diggers can't be the owner of this luxurious store."