Chapter 3

Third person POV

Ha-Neul, Ji-Yeon and Min-ji were at the Halloween city, a special area that was set up for the spooky festival. They were amazed by the sight of many people wearing different and unique types of costumes, such as witches, vampires, zombies, superheroes, and more. The place was decorated properly to the Halloween theme, with pumpkins, cobwebs, skeletons, and bats. The place was giving them the Halloween vibes.

Ji-Yeon, being a vlogger and a traveler, started making videos and taking pictures with her phone. She wanted to capture the fun and excitement of the Halloween city.

She asked Ha-Neul and Min-ji to pose with her in different positions, such as smiling, screaming, and acting scared. They also took pictures with many other people who wore Halloween costumes, such as a mummy, a werewolf, a clown, and a fairy. They complimented their costumes and thanked them for their cooperation.

They also tried many different types of food and drinks that were available on the stalls. They tasted candy apples, popcorn, hot dogs, cotton candy, and more. They drank apple cider, hot chocolate, and pumpkin spice latte. They enjoyed the delicious treats and felt satisfied.

They also went to the haunted house and the scare zone, where they saw the graveyard that was decorated to give a real haunted vibe. They entered into it, feeling curious and nervous. They walked along the dark and narrow path, surrounded by tombstones, coffins, and ghosts. They heard creepy noises and whispers, making them shiver.

While walking, Ha-Neul got close to Min-ji and held her hand tightly due to fear. She squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring look.

Ji-Yeon was walking ahead of them, like a brave person. She was not afraid of anything, or so she thought. She was focused on filming the scene and narrating her experience.

She said things like, "Wow, this is so scary, but so cool. Look at that zombie, it looks so real. And that ghost, it's floating in the air. This is the best Halloween ever."

But then, something unexpected happened. A skeleton popped out from above, right in front of Min-ji and Ha-Neul. They screamed their lungs out, startled by the sudden appearance. They jumped back and hugged each other, trembling.

Ji-Yeon heard their scream and turned around. She saw the skeleton and laughed. She thought it was funny and harmless.

She said, "Come on, guys, it's just a skeleton. Don't be scared. It's not real."

She walked towards them, trying to calm them down. But as she did, she stepped on something and slipped. She fell to the ground and looked at what she stepped on.

It was a zombie-looking person, lying on the floor. It had blood and guts all over its body, and it had a creepy smile on its face. It looked at Ji-Yeon and groaned.

Ji-Yeon saw the zombie and screamed. She was terrified and disgusted. She thought it was real and dangerous.

She said, "Ahhhh, it's a zombie. It's going to eat me. Help me, help me."

She got up and ran away, leaving her phone behind. Min-ji and Ha-Neul saw her and followed her. They didn't care about the skeleton or the zombie.

They just wanted to get out of there. They ran as fast as they could, until they reached the exit. They breathed a sigh of relief and hugged each other.

They looked at each other and laughed. They realized how silly they were and how much fun they had.

They said, "That was crazy, but awesome. We survived the haunted house and the scare zone. We're the best."

They high-fived each other and smiled.

--------
Min-ji POV.

We decided to try the roller coaster, which was the most thrilling ride in the park. Ha-Neul and Ji-Yeon were excited, but I was terrified. I hated heights and fast speeds, but I  didn't want to disappoint them.