cuddle fluff

Summery: Cuddling, praise, small talk, cheesy movies and Skrunkly!

*First person POV*

I'm watching one if Micah's favorite shows while he's hacking, he's been trying to hack a game producer by the name 'Jenny's or someone like that. I'm tired and it's around 3am. I want to sleep but it's hard without Micah. He's been sleeping next to me since he moved in. Stupid hacking. I know it's what brought us together, but it takes a lot of Micah's time.
"Knock knock~" he says leaning on the door frame.
"You're finally done?" I ask teasingly.
"Yeahh, I couldn't quite get it, girl must have the strongest VPN I've ever hacked." he says with a sigh. I mean, I feel bad he didn't get it, but I also don't because now I can steal him away from his work.

"You don't seem to upset about it Angel~" he says leaning in closer to my face. I feel my face heating up but refuse to acknowledge it.

"Maybe, maybe not Yujin." I say looking him in his eyes. Him looking away just for a second.

I want to cuddle but he may want to work again so I need a distraction. But then I remember I was watching his favorite show. As he leans in for a hug, I nab the remote and hit play on the show, it unpausing right where I had left it. Micah turning me around so he can watch while hugging. He's warm, and comfortable. Still a nerd, and still mine he slowly relaxes into me more, moving us to where were sitting on the couch, with me in his lap wrapped around him like a koala. He's slowly rocking around because his ADHD ass can't hold still, but its comfortable.

He yawns and continues watching the show like a sleepy little kid. Eventually Skrunkly joins the cuddle pile, sitting next to Micah. Slow purrs come from her, and it rains, not thunder rain, just soft tippy taps on the windows as rain and hail lightly fall.I feel warm, and safe. Really comfortable.

Micah slides down the couch. Leaving me laying on him while he sprawls out on the couch. He sighs and slowly ruffles and plays with my hair, running his fingers along/through it. "you're so pretty/handsome." He says in a sleepy tone.

I feel my face heating up and decide to hide my head in the neck of his hoodie.

"Awh is my little partner/bf/gf embarrassed?" he teases.

"No!" I reply, still muffled.

He laughs and holds me.

"Shut up! I reduce you to studders all the time!" I defend. He just giggles more.

He stops for a moment and lifts my head up to kiss my forehead. I can tell he's a little pink too. He's so cute.

"You look pretty too.." I say quietly.

"Pretty?" he asks.

"Yes pretty, it suits you more, even if it is feminine I think you look far more beautiful than just 'handsome,' that's basic." I reply hugging him.

"Oh.." he says, moving to try to hide in my shoulder.

"See! I told you I do it all the time!" I say.

"Damn alright y/n:7043 Micah:7040" He says.

"Hah!" I laugh, that is until he picks me up and takes me into our room. We've already had dinner.

He sets me down in our bed, Skrunkly prancing behind. He moves over to our draws and gabs two sets of his Pj's.
"Ready for bed?" he asks me, looking sleepy. It's pretty early for us, like nine pm, we both normally go to bed at like two in the morning.

He walks over to me, Pj's in hand. He's so pretty with the moon light on him like this. He hands me the Pj's and we both get changed. I'm sleepy too, must just be the rainy weather. He cuddles into me once we got in bed.

"You really are pretty though, it wasn't just a tease." Micah mumble's into your hair.

I feel my face getting flushed.
"You too.." I whisper into him.

He goes back to lightly stroking my hair and rubbing circles into my back. He leaves me a few peppered kisses along my neck until we eventually fall asleep.