BTS Concert and Accident

With the thought of the upcoming BTS concert, you and your friend tried to get things out of the way. Things such as, finding you a job, getting yourself settled at your apartment, and finding clothes for the concert.

~Time Skip~

The day was here. The day of the concert. As you wanted to go later, (F/N) made you wake up early in morning and get ready. While treading to the bathroom to get ready, your friend started screaming by the window.

"KYAAAAAAH!!!"

"WOAH WOAH! What happened?!" You screamed back alarmed and awake.

"BANGTAN'S VAN JUST PASSED BY OUR WINDOWS!!"

"Wha-?"

Your friend got up and dragged you over to the window. "Look!" She pointed at the white van driving by toward the stadium not too far from here.

You shook your head then said, "How can you even tell? I only see random people's silhouette."

Your friend stubborn as usual, gave you random and irrelevant reasons why she can tell it's BTS. Before she could talk more, you went into the bathroom to get ready.
~~~~
You and your friend were one of the first in line waiting for the concert to start.

"See? Thanks to me, we're one of the first in line, and with that we could get the best spots!"

Not caring at all, you replied with, "Mhm. Yeah whatever."
~~~~
The line to get into the stadium was long and full of ARMYs. They were all fangirling and talking about their biases. Then we were told that the concert will start, as we were walking into the stadium.

And (F/N) was right. You got one of the best spots to see the concert. Everyone had their Bomb Fanlights and a paper to know what and when to chant.

After a few minutes, you saw fog coming from the stage, then everyone began to scream and hold up signs. You and (F/N) saw seven boys come onto the stage. The hype began.

"Annyeonghaseo, ARMYs! Hope you'll love our performance we have for you today!"

"That was their leader, Rap Monster." (F/N) whispered to you.

"Yeah..?"

"SARANGHAE, ARMYS!"

(F/N) laughed then whispered again to you, "That was J-Hope, rapper and dancer."

The boys got into positions, and a song that had a nice beat began to play.

"YAHHH!" (F/N) yelled with the others. "THEY'RE DOING DANGER!"

~Time Skip~

The concert had ended. BTS said their farewells but promised another concert or fan meet. Fans were sad but happy.

You and your friend were then by the side of the street watching BTS leave in their white van, the same one you saw this morning.

"Told you." (F/N) said. You rolled your eyes.

The Bangtan Boys rolled down their windows and gave hearts to their fans as they began screaming.

Especially (F/N), "JIMIN-AH! SARANGHAE!"

You laughed at her childishness.

As they were making the turn, you were suddenly pushed onto the street and right into the van!

"(Y/N)!!" You heard (F/N) call.

You saw headlights coming towards you.

But someone hit the breaks.

You let out a heavy sigh in relief. Looks like you weren't gonna die tonight.

Your friend, worried as hell, came over to your side.

"OH MY GOD! Thank goodness you weren't run over!" She hugged you tightly.

You looked at the crowd of girls and women trying to find the person that pushed you, but you didn't see who.

"Are you alright?"

People gasped. Someone has gotten out of the van. (F/N) gasped as well and let you go.

You turned to see one of the BTS members coming towards you.

Your friend whispered excitedly to you, "Oh my god! It's Bangtan's Jin. Visual and vocal!"

"Are you okay, ma'm?" He asked you again.

(A/N): Now how was that?! Your first meeting was Jin the Visual! Excited to continue that meeting? I hope you guys are! And I'll also try to upload daily. Just an FYI. If you are liking the series so far, please favorite. Or if you have any suggestions, please comment. BTS fighting! Jill, out!