Confronting

"Ow.."

"Sorry Namjoon..." You mumbled when you bandaged his leg from the fight yesterday. You sighed. "I still can't believe they didn't take care of you guys."

"You were their first priority.." spoke Namjoon.

You began to care for Namjoon's wounds in silence, putting rubbing alcohol and band-aids on his face.

"...(Y/N) please forgive me."

You looked at him with big eyes and tilted your head. "Why?"

"For everything that had happened since I met you. I caused everything didn't I. All your bruises..." Before you know it, Namjoon began to cry. "I'm really sorry. I was just greedy.."

You looked at him pitifully and wiped his tears away. "It's okay, Namjoon-goon. I've learned how to forgive and forget the hard way." You came back to tend his wounds. "It's not good to hold grudges y'know?"

Namjoon chuckled and you smiled warmly. "That's why I love you so much. Your smile and wanting to make people better.." He caressed your cheek.

You blushed and shook your head, and you said flatly, "Flattered.."

"You should be all better now." You said.

"Thank you. Really. For forgiving me." Said Namjoon.

"Forgive and forget, Namjoon." You looked to the side. "Wait Namjoon."

"Hm?"

"Is someone caring for Yoongi?"

"I don't think so." Namjoon looked down. "Again you were their first priority."

"Ah. Thank you Namjoon." He nodded then walked off.
~~~~
"Please forget whatever happened, (Y/N)," said Yoongi.

"I've already have..." You said, cleaning his cheek and cuts on his face.

He looked at you awkwardly. "And I'm also sorry.. It's just that bastard.. He thinks he claimed you as his own and-"

"You were in the wrong too, Yoongi. Don't blame him for everything." You said a bit pissed off. "You tried to claim me after all, didn't you?"

Yoongi fell silent. "I'm sorry."

"Alright! All done." You said.

He nodded and bowed, and he walked off.

You laid back on the couch, putting your arm on your forehead. 'It didn't have to come to this extent.' You thought. You suddenly remembered you had other plans set for today and you smiled. You jumped off from the couch and raced to your room.

"Ahh! (Y/N) you scared me a little." (F/N) said as you barged in to your room. She sat on the bed with a book in hand. "What's up."

"Get ready. We're about to see my mother again."

"Yay! Ahh I miss your mother!" Said (F/N). She got off the bed and grabbed some clothes to get into.

"Yeah. Hope she's feeling better." You said sadly.

(F/N) hugged you from behind. "It'll be all better."

~Time Skip~

"Momma!" You ran to your mom, worried as you her pale skin and bald head. "You're okay?"

"Yes I'm fine- Wait a sec, what's with all these bruises on your beautiful face?!" Said your mom.

You laughed awkwardly. "It's fine."

"Hello Mrs. (L/N)!" (F/N) greeted as she entered the room.

"Ah sweetie! I'm glad to see you again."

(F/N) smiled. "Yep. Can't wait to share what had happened!"

"I'll be listening. But please go wash your hands."
~~~~
"I'm all ears!" Your mother said as she sat up straight in her bed.

"Well my birthday was a blast. And we played a few games." said (F/N).

You smiled warmly. "Then my turn in about 5 months."

Your mom and friend laughed. "Not yet young one." Your friend teased while patting your head.

You stuck your tongue out at her. "So Momma, when will be your surgery?"

"I don't know yet sweetie. Hopefully soon so I can be with you again-" She began to cough.

"Mom?" You asked.

"I'm fine I just-" She dashed to the sink, her bare feet smacking against the tiled floor.

You heard retches and something splattering against the metal sink. The feel was so impactful that you thought she was throwing up her insides. You raced to your mom's side.

"Momma!" You patted her back.

"Get the doctor..." She managed to say.

"(F/N)! Get the doctor! Now!" You ordered.

"On it!" (F/N) ran put of the room. Your mom wiped the barf away and gurgled faucet water and spit it out. You helped carry her to her bed and lay her down. You handed her a glass of water.

"Thank you..." Your mom thanked.

"It'll be okay."

"She's here." (F/N) led the doctor to your mom.

"Thank you miss. Now I thank you for visiting Mrs. (L/N), but it'd be better if you leave now. She's in terrible condition so I suggest you visit next week."

You looked at your mom worriedly, who looks exhausted and terribly sick. You close your eyes then looked at the doctor. "Fine." You faced your mom. "We'll be here soon. Come on (F/N).

The drive home was quiet and sickening. The music blasted, but there was no jamming. (F/N) looked out the window dazed as your drove with your mind blank.
~~~~
It was dinner time and the atmosphere was better than before...at least. Everyone sat together at the round dinner table eating rice and chicken.

"Jimin.. Jungkook.." You said as you played with your food.

"A-ah..?" Jimin answered, Jungkook quiet and only looked up.

"Why do you want to leave?"

"Leave?" Eheh what do you mean?" Jungkook asked awkwardly.

"I heard everything.. Your conversation that night of the fight." You looked up with tears about to fall. "Tell me the truth!"

(A/N): Hello everyone as happy Friday! Hoped you like this chapter even if it's more sucky than the recent. But I have many surprises for you guys /smirk/ Look forward to more!

If you want to have a scene with your bias in this book, please comment down below a scene and/or bias.

Have a great week! Until then, Jill, out!