Chapter: 11 The monster at the end of this book

POV:(Y/n)

Wow, wow, wow my life is well let's just say people aren't usually yearning for it like a Disney movie. My feet still hurt from wearing those heels. I mean props to the people who rock them but with our lifestyle I don't really have the room to wear them. We entered the comic book store to ask anyone if they had experienced anything of the regular ghost list. "Uh... can I help you?" The man asked, looking a little confused.

"Hi. We sure hope so. Agents , , Ross. Just need to ask you a few questions." I said pointing to the three of us. "Notice anything strange in the building in, last couple of days?" Sam asked, putting away his badge. "Like what?" "Well, some other tenants reported flickering lights." "Uh, I don't think so. Why?" "What about noises? Any skittering in the walls? Kind of like rats?" "And the FBI is investigating a rodent problem?" He asked very skeptical. "Uh, we want to make sure we leave no stone unturned even... rodents." I said not believing my own sentence.

"What about cold spots? Feel any sudden drops in temperature?" Sam asked again.The man smiled like he knew something. "I knew it! You guys are LARPing, aren't you?" Uh what? "Excuse me?" Dean questioned. "You're fans." "Fans of what?" "What is "LARPing"?" I asked. "Like you don't know. Live-Action Role-Play! And pretty hardcore, too." "I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about." "you're asking questions like the building's haunted. Like those guys from the books. What are they called? Uh... "Supernatural." Two guys, a girl, use fake IDs with rock aliases, hunt down ghosts, demons, vampires. What are their names? Uh... Steve and Dirk,Y/n? Uh, Sal and Dane,Y/n?" "Sam and Dean, Y/n?" I answered.

"That's it!" oh no come on. "You're saying this is a book?" Dean questioned. "Books. It was a series. Didn't sell a lot of copies, though. Kind of had more of an underground cult following." He walked over to the bargain bin which is fitting with our lives. "Let's see. Um... Ah. Yeah" He pulls out a book with two buffed-up guys and a girl whose shirt was too low for my liking. "That's the first one, I think." he said, handing it to me. ""Supernatural" by Carver Edlund. "Along a lonely California highway, a mysterious woman in white lures men to their deaths." I read out. "Give me that." Sam grabbed it from my hands. "We're gonna need all the copies of "Supernatural" you've got."

For the past two hours, we have been reading supernatural books like we were cramming for tests on our own lifes. I am currently reading about how in book scarecrow Y/n was so conflicted between the two brother sides and how she didn't know if she could keep this family together. "This guy makes me sound like I don't have a personal life. Could you believe that." I said to my aforementioned brothers and all I got was silence. "Guys this is the part you agree with me." "I don't know Y/n." "What!? I have a life!" Dean sighed looking down. "When was the last time you went out, with friends or made friends?" "I-" "That aren't hunterters" "That's-" "And aren't us."

"You know what you guys have no friends either so shut it." "Either way this stuff is crazy. Everything is in here. I mean everything. From the to – to me having sex. I'm full-frontal here, guys." "How come we haven't heard of them before?" Dean and I sat at the table where Sam was researching the books online. "They're pretty obscure. I mean, almost zero circulation. Uh, started in '05. The publisher put out a couple dozen before going bankrupt. And, uh, the last one – "No Rest For The Wicked" –Ends with you going to hell." Sam said talking to Dean. "I reiterate. Freaking insane." "Check it out. There's actually fans. There's not many of them, but still. Did you read this?" Dean said checking out the fansite.

"Let me see." He pulled the screen so we could both see. "Although for fans, they sure do complain a lot. Listen to this – Simpatico says "The demon storyline is trite, clichéd, and overall craptastic." Yeah, well, screw you, Simpatico. We lived it." Yeah and lots of trama to go with it. "Yeah. Well, keep on reading. It gets better." "There are "Sam girls" and "Dean girls" "Y/n boys" and – what's a "slash fan"?" I read out. "As in... Sam-slash-Y/n-Dean. Together." Sam told us. Dean and I do a double-take at that. "Like, together together?" "Yeah." "They do know we're siblings right?." I almost shouted in surprise.