Chapter nine

Alice POV

We had moved to New York. Because Rose wanted to. I, as everyone else in the family missed Bella. A lot. We had dragged Edward to the masquerade ball. To mingle with the upper east siders. We chatted with Eleanor Waldorf. Suddenly the double doors opened. Two couples walked in. The whole ball room was quiet. The first pair looked stunning. Really good fashion taste. I heard whispers. 'Serena and Dan are back from LA!' And 'they look so good' after them was a man. He looked like a angel. Almost just in white. Next to him was a woman. She made Rose look like a rag doll. She looked like an angel. The I saw her eyes. Chocolate brown. Was it Bella? It couldn't be. But still I wasn't allowed by Edward to see her future. Then I heard whispers 'is that the mystery girl Chuck Bass have moved in with?' Charles Bass? Then they started to dance. It was impossible that she could be Bella. The mystery girl moved with so much grace and beauty in her waltz. They looked human, smelled human but didn't have a heart beat. Who is she? After the dance the 'angel' couple walked up to us.

"Lilly!" The mystery girl said and hugged the blonde woman. Her voice was like bells. She smelled like Bella too.

"Hello Lilly." Chuck said and kissed her cheek.

"It's been too long Lilly." She said.

"So it was Izzy, where is your mother?" Lilly asked. I noticed that my whole family was behind me.

"Still in Florida." She said with a smile. Could it really be Bella?

"Oh I'm Eleanor Waldorf." Eleanor said, mystery girl looked... Almost angry.

"Oh, Blair's mother?" She asked with a nod.

"Yes, I am."

"I've heard alot about her." Mystery girl said.

"Only good things I hope." Eleanor said. Mystery girl only smiled at this, making us all uncomfortable.

"Do you want to met her?" Eleanor asked. Mystery girl gave her a faint smile and nodded. Blair walked up to us after her mother had given her a sign.

"Hello mother." She said. I really didn't like Blair, she was like a meaner, sluttyer and uglyier version of Rose.

"I believe that I haven't seen you here before." She said and looked at mystery girl.

"I'm Blair. Blair Waldorf." Blair said with a cocky smile.

"Oh, Louie's ex wife?" Blair's smile disappeared.

"I'm Isabella. Isabella Swan, only my friends call me Izzy or Bella. So to you I belive it's Isabella." She said with a big smile. It was Bella! I wanted to go and hug her. But the look Chuck gave our family made me stay put.

"Are you possibly related to Chuck? You have almost the same eye color." Blair said with hope. Chuck and Bella laughed.

"No, he's my boyfriend." Bella said. I could practically hear the insults Edward said to Chuck in his head.

"Oh." Then the red and gold coupole went to Bella and Chuck. The man in red kissed Bella on the cheek and gave Chuck a 'guy' hug. The beautiful blonde, who almost was prettier than Rose, gave Chuck a hug. She gave Bella a tight hug and kissed her cheek.

"Oh this is Serena vander woodsen, my sister." I winced. Her sister. I've been replaced.

"Of course not biological. And this is Dan Humphrey. Her fiance." Blair and Eleanor gasped.

"Didn't they tell you?" Lilly asked.

"And how rude. This is the Cullens." Serena, Dan and Chuck looked angry. Did they know?

"Oh, I believe I've never met you before." Bella said and flashed a smile. That hurt. A Lot.

"So Bella, what takes you New York?" I asked.

"Oh, please call me Isabella." That hurt even more.

"Love and friends." She said, looking at Chuck, Dan and Serena.

"What brings you here?" Chuck asked with a fake smile.

"You have to be in New York at least once in your life." Carlisle said. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh yes! I remembered the first time I was here. Remember Serena?! We weren't older than five, and we gave your brother cooties by hugging him! It was so fun!" Bella said in joy. Blair frowned. Serena smiled.

"Yes! Eric refused to talk to me so you had to give him jelly beans as peace offering!" Serena said.

"I remembered that! Eric was furious that day." Lilly said with a chuckle.

"Where is he?" Bella asked.

"Princeton." Lilly said and smiled.

"Oh good for him." Bella said and smiled.

"Are you in a collage?" Blair asked with a fake smile.

"Yes, I got in Oxford, Juilliard, Yale and Dartmouth. But I don't know which to choose." She said and smiled.

"Really?" Blair and Edward asked in disbelief.

"Of course she did, you shouldn't doubt her." Chuck said and kissed her. Edward growled.

"Got a problem Cullen?" Dan asked.

"Don't bother Dan, because we probably won't see the Cullens again." Serena said with venom in her voice.

"Oh Serena! Can we eat brunch tomorrow? I know this great pla-

"Sorry Blair, but Me and Dan are going to eat with Bella and Chuck. Sorry Blair." Serena said and gave her a fake pout.

"But S! We have so much catching up to do!" Blair whined.

"Blaire. Don't. Call. Me. S. Only my friends do." Serena said coldly.

"Are you saying that we aren't friends?" Blair asked in disbelief.

"Are you deaf?" Serena asked. Blair looked like she had been punched in the face.

"Who organized this party anyway?" Chuck asked.

"I did." Blair said with satisfaction.

"Oh. Can we leave? I would much rather go home." Chuck said, Blair looked like she was ready to cry.

"Would you like to dance?" Edward asked Bella, she smiled.

"Yes, would you like to have the last dance?" She asked and turned to Chuck. Well there goes my hope away.

"My pleasure Miss Swan." He said and took her hand. Serena and Dan also walked to the dance floor. It looked like a movie. They moved so gracious. Everyone had stopped moving and looked at them in awe and envy. As soon the song ended they left. I was stunned Bella was back.