Chpater eight

Blair POV

I tried to ignore all the fuzz about Chuck being with another girl. And the fact Serena and Dan are back without saying a word. I was on the ball. I had a black sexy long dress with a black lace mask. Everyone was here. Then the double doors opened. First a couple with red and gold theme walked in. It was Dan and Serena. Serena had a red ball gown that hugged her waist and had gold details and a plain bottom with just a few gold details. Her mask was stunning, venetian, with gold and red. Her blonde hair was in soft curls down her shoulders. Dan had a mask with gold and red as well. He had a red suit with a fade gold tie. They were stunning.

Then behind them was a woman, she had the most beautiful facial features I've ever seen. She had a white mask, and the dress. I was so jealous. It was a sweetheart cut neck, the dress hugged her waist, the whole torso was covered with silver rhinestones and the bottom had a detailed pattern in silver. Her brown hair was in a complicated updo. Her arm was taken by... It was Chuck! He had a plain white suit with a silver tie, he had a plain white mask. They looked like the perfect couple. The whole room was in awe. I just wanted to run into Chuck's arms. He looked me in the eye. His eyes told me everything. He didn't love me. Suddenly Dan, Serena, Chuck and mystery girl started to dance to the music. They were so full of grace, it was a slow waltz.