Chapter six

"Yes, it's me!"

"I missed you Bella!"

"Does Serena vander woodsen say she missed me? Oh I couldn't be more happy." I said in a posh voice.

"Izzy it's been ages!"

"I know! How's L.A?" I asked.

"Good, me and Dan are engaged!" She squealed. Serena is one of my best friends. Our mothers were close. We texted and called each other every day. She was a better version of...Ugh Alice...

"Oh my god!" I yelled. Chuck looked at me as if I was crazy.

"We're moving back to New York!"

"No way! I'm moving there with no other than Chuck Bass!" She gasped.

"Awesome! We could eat brunch together and- oh I saw the picture Gossip Girl took! So cute!" She yelled. I was glad, she wasn't upset that I dated Chuck.

"So... Where are you gonna live?" I asked.

"East 65th street."

"Oh my god! We're neighbors! We live on east 64th street!" Chuck looked at me, I mouthed Serena. He looked surprised. I may have forgotten to tell him that we are best friends.

"Yeah! We could go shopping and... What will Blair say?" she asked. I sighed. Serena hated Blair, why? I didn't know, and I didn't want to eaíther.

"Serena, I know that you don't like her, so we... just go with it... Okay?"

"Yeah... Oh I'm excited to see Chuck again! He look different." Serena said with curiosity.

"I know! We are going to be in our new home in like eight hours." I said, Chuck nodded.

"Oh, we could meet at... Oh I know! We could all go to the annual masquerade ball! It's tonight at 8 AM, so in 14 hours... We should all go together for dresses and suits!" Serena said.

"Wait..." I put my phone on my chest.

"Chuck, me, you, Serena and Dan. Masquerade ball, 8 AM?" I asked.

"Sounds good." he said and kissed my lips.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon."

"You know you love me." we said in unison and I ended the call. Chuck looked confused.

"She told me about Gossip Girl, it's a joke between us." I said. I told him that Serena and I had been friends forever and that we would be neighbors. He accepted it and was happy for me.

I finished packing and Chuck was as hot as always. He had black skinny jeans, black wayfarers and a white shirt. I, thanks to Chuck and Serena's help had red skinny jeans, white knitted jumper and red wayfarers. I also had beige Peep Toe Shoes. My hair was in a messy braid. I looked pretty good.

After the flight I was hit by the cold New York weather. Being the gentleman he is, Chuck put on his leather jacket, it was a bit big, but warm. Paparazzis took a lot of pictures and asked questions like: "Who is she?" or "Are you married?" I guess this was the life of an Manhattan elite. Our hands were entwined and we walked in the airport.

"I love you." he said in my hair.

"I love you too." I said and kissed his cheek. We drove to our new home. It was already decorated. It was amazing. I hugged him.

"It's amazing. I love it." I said. Then he kissed me passionately. He carried me bridal style to our bedroom. Guess what happened next.