Don't cry

"Hey Jungkook..." No response. Alice sat on the edge of the bed taking his hand. He was pale yet he was peaceful.

"Today I went out with Yoongi..." Alice smiled holding the male's hand tight in her hand. "Ahm... oh yes Yoongi is your brother right I guess he is related to you I forgot but somehow he reminded me of you he is a dickhead just like you..."

Alice moved her hand up hesitantly. Then she touched his soft hair which got a bit silky from not washing it in days.

"Sleepyhead wake up." Her smile quickly fades. "Please don't die..."

...

Head on his lap Alice fell asleep. Her face was sticky from all the tears she lost. Her tears soaked on his blanket.

She still holds his hand tight. But his hand was lifeless in hers.

Until

Suddenly Jungkook's hand squeezes Alice's hand making Alice's eyes flutter open. Her heart pounded in her chest she looked at his hand. Her eyes widen.

"Jungkook?" Alice holds his face. "Please Jungkook..." Tears fall from Alice's eyes. Jungkook please don't die don't leave me alone.

Alice couldn't stop crying the love of her life dying in her arms.

She flinched a thumb removing her tears. "Don't cry..." He smiled weakly at her carefully pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Jungkook..."