Baby girl

"Baby..."

Jungkook's hands roam over Alice's body. He slowly removed her shirt. "So pretty." His voice was deep as he started to kiss her stomach. Alice gasped her nails digging into Jungkook's back.

"Baby fuck." Growling Jungkooks removed his shirt as well. Their chests pressed against each other. "Jungkook..."  He roughly gripped her hips causing Alice to moan softly into his ear. "Baby don't play with me..."

He grinds against her his hardness pressing against her abdomen through the fabric. "Jung- Daddy please," Alice whines as Jungkook teases her more not giving her the pleasure she needs.

"Shh Baby be patient." Jungkook gently cupped Alice's face kissing her soft lips. His dick growing in his pants making them both breathe faster.

"Daddy I need you please." Her begging caused Jungkook to smirk. He spreads her legs pulling her shirt down. "Black lace panties." He grinds playing with her pantie straps.

His hands gripped her jiggling thighs squeezing them. "God so soft." Jungkook softly spoke into her ear still squeezing her thighs. "You are so beautiful." He breathes out. Alice was a breath and moaning mess at this point.

"Good girl." The man praised her slowly pulling her panties down. "So wet already but I haven't done anything much yet." Alice looks at Jungkook causing his heart to flutter. "Alice..."

"Let me make love to you..."