A Kid?

Eduardo stepped out when he heard loud knocking coming from the door. Opening the cause of the problem, he looked out as he saw no one there. Figuring it was some kids messing around, he once again closed the door. He would have walked back to his room to continue his game except...the knocking continued.

Growing impatient, he yanked the door open and was ready to yell at the stupid kids to fuck off except again, no one was there. Biting his lip in anger and running a hand through his hair he was going to close the door but now...a new sound followed. One of a baby crying. Eduardo looked around for any sign of the baby. Until he finally took a step out did he notice it. The baby was at his porch step!

Right there, all he had look was down! How stupid could he be? Reaching down he cooed trying to ease the baby that started crying uncontrollably now. He picked up the baby seat by the handle on top and looked at it.

He should probably stop referring to it as "it."

He looked around once more to make sure he wasn't kidnapping someone's kid before bringing the baby in.

"Jorge!!" Eduardo yelled, now in a panic.

Jorge had came in a matter of seconds. Jorge was Eduardo's brother and they were close. Well not all that close as they rarely spoke to one another but they had a good conversation when they did.

"Que pasa?" Jorge asked, seeing the conflicted look on his brother's face.

Eduardo put down the letter he had just read as he finally registers his brothers voice. "I-I have a kid."

To this, Jorge's eyes widen. His brother, a dad? No fucking way in hell is he gonna manage that!

"Are you sure? It could be someone else's. You never know."

Eduardo shakes his head. "Remember that hot Asian Latina chick I told you about?"

Jorge nodded his head. He remembered when his brother had came home still a little tispy in the morning with a wide ass smile. He had lazily taken off one of his shoes and then his shirt as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"I just fucked a girl!" Eduardo sighed, happily.

Jorge sits next to him. Moving his brother to the side and placing pillows to keep him in that position. "That's what you usually do."

"Yeah but this one gordo, this one was special."

"Why?"

Eduardo went into full detail. Making sure to not leave a single thing out as he spoke, "God, this girl was a frreakkk dude! Not only that but she was fine as hell. And cute. I hit the club with 'X' and em' and we had downed a couple of shots before we went to get laid y'know?" Eduardo looked up at Jorge expectantly and when he got a nod he continued on.

"I saw her when I had made my way to the...uh..." Eduardo racked his brain for the word.

"Dance floor?" Jorge affirmed.

"Yeah that! Anyway, I was out there and she was with her friends. She had a body to die for, man! Those curves and that ass! Wait, no, my bad we shouldn't do that. Mom, said that was bad...BUT THAT ASS!" Eduardo gushed. "No but we talked a bit and drank we even danced! She's so fucking smart too, she's a student in engineering." Eduardo sighed as his eyes began to fall heavy. "Anyway we fucked.." With the memories fresh in his head Eduardo grinned.

Then he was knocked out. Jorge shook his head at his older brother. This dumbass.

"Her letter, dawg. That's her. It has to be her because I haven't fucked anyone else!" Eduardo bawled. How could this have happened? He was sure he used a condom that night. He had to have!