Halloween

"Are you even dressed up?" Jisoo asked, twirling her pen between her fingers as she looked at me. The teacher already working up a new slide as Jisoo put her focus on the board again.

Jennie blinked. "Of course I am." Jennie uttered, writing her notes on her notebook as the teacher went over the topic.

Jisoo tsked. "You don't look like anything."

Jennie kept a blank expression as she stared at the notebook infront of her. Jisoo had dressed up as pluto. As in the dog from mickey mouse. Mickey mouse. Jennie didn't understand why people chose such outfits. She kept it nice and simple with Rosie. Raquelle and Barbie. Personally, she liked the idea. So did Rosie. But she would deny anyone if asked.

They had agreed when Jennie said she didn't want to do anything too much or childish. Although both girls knew she was fine for whatever and she just wanted to talk.

"I didn't choose it." Jennie grumbled, trying to prove a point to the nosy girl people call, Jisoo.

Just as Jisoo was about to speak the bell rang. Indicating the end of the period. Everyone putting their belongings inside their backpack to pack up. Getting ready to get out of the school as quick as possible.

Jennie hurriedly rushed out the classroom so the girl wouldn't be able to catch her. Finding Rosie in the halls full of crowded people. It was as if searching for Waldo in real life. Jennie hated those books. She could never find the bitch.

"Raquelle!" Rosie sing-songed as she approached Jennie. A rosy tint growing on Jennie's cheeks as she narrowed her eyes at her best friend.

Rosé was absolutely cheeky as she stood beside her best friend grinning. Jennie grumbling about as Rosie told her all about her day. Only stopping to take notice of a few of her friends and then, Lisa.

Or what she would like to go as today, Mickey Mouse. If you couldn't tell she was Jisoo's friend. Her closest Jennie would assume. Taking notice of how she would always hang around the raven haired.

Rosie had taken a liking to Lisa for a few years now. It was obvious that the younger girl had also liked her back. Jennie let it play out between them. Never interfering between the two. Even if she had to speak to Jisoo. Jennie was like a loyal dog stuck in a grumpy cat form. That's how Rosie would always put it.

Except she was more of a grumpy cat then anything.

Rosie smiled as Lisa made a joke on her costume. Her peripheral vision checking on Jennie as she scrolled on her phone with Jisoo next to her talking non-stop. Her smile grew as she saw the two. Knowing Jennie was paying attention to everything the girl was saying even if she didn't want to show it.

Jennie scrunched her face up as Jisoo spoke in on her recent experience with Lisa. "She really did that?" Turning her face to eye Jisoo.

Jisoo blinked. Shocked that the girl was paying attention. She was honestly just rambling about the things that happened with Lisa today and about her dog. Knowing Jennie would be blocking her out and just scroll through her phone until the interaction between Rosé and Lisa was over.

"Uhh... yeah! She was totally ogling Rosé! The drool even fell on her shirt." Jisoo grimaced. Whispering to Jennie so Rosé wouldn't hear.

Jennie laughed. Throwing her head back and everything. Smiling as she continued to scroll on her phone. Not noticing the stares from her best friend and Lisa. "That's so stupid." Jennie mumbled. Mainly speaking to herself but Jisoo caught on to the words and smiled.

"But you can't tell Rosé any of that!" Jisoo, whispered a little aggressively next to Jennie. Jennie looked at her with a brow raised.

"I wouldn't tell her something you told me, Jisoo. What goes on between us is between us." Jennie shrugged. It was as simple as that. "But I did tell her about your dog situation." Jennie snickered.