Chapter 11: Phase One

Ryder and the pups set off towards the battlefield with their vehicles. They're prepared for anything that's about to happen to them in the next few minutes. Although all of them were certain that they'll get the job done, but one thing's for sure: This mission won't be as easy as they'll expect. Whether they'll make it or not, their luck will tell.

Several minutes have passed, and they finally arrived, only to find out that the whole city has lead into a huge mess, and riots were caused everywhere. Most of the buildings were damaged badly.

Ryder: Look at that...

Rocky: *gulps* ...I never seen the city been deteriorated this badly. What a huge mess...

Rubble: Who would be doing such a cruel thing to our home!?

Chase: *growls* It's obviously Harold and the rest of his gang. They're the ones whose capable of these doings.

???: Absolutely correct, Chase the Paw Patrol police pup.

They suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind them, added with a soft clap. They knew who's voice that's gonna be.

Marshall: I know that voice.

Skye: ...We all know that voice.

They turned around, and saw Mayor Humdinger with his nephew Harold, along with the robots that were behind them.

Ryder: Mayor Hundinger.

Chase: ...And Harold.

Harold: *snickers* Why, I thought you wouldn't remember who I am.

Rubble: Funny. Why would we forget about someone's name when they showed up and caused the same trouble all over the city in front of our faces, almost every time?

Harold: ...Fair point. But of course, I wouldn't expect less when you guys arrived here. I mean, you came here to stop us again, aren't you?

Ryder: Well, that's facts. We came here to finish the work where you started. So, it'll be much easier for us if you guys surrender and just stop what you're doing.

Mayor Humdinger: Oh? So what you're trying to say is us doing our job halfway done and that's it? C'mon Paw Patrol, you think we're dumb enough to accept that offer?

Harold: How about...instead of us that's gonna do the surrendering, how about you and your pups give up and become my loyal servants so as to serve me and my uncle mayor? By so...I'll guarantee that your lives will be spared. And you wouldn't want to risk your lives by going on the hard way, would ya?

Rocky: Then what's the meaning of all these bombardment of our city?

Harold: It means, from now on, I will be the one in charge of the city. I'm gonna take control of the place of the mayor and rule everything that I sought for so long! And this'll mark as the end of the road for you pups. You won't get another comeback today.

Marshall: You've gone too far!!

Mayor Humdinger: *grins* Now then, how about I give you one last chance to hand over the city to us and resign your role as the Paw Patrol, and declare Adventure Bay as our territory?

Ryder: Normally we thought that you'll eventually turn over a new leaf and live peacefully like the rest of the people here, but seeing what you guys did here...it's totally unforgivable.

Chase: You know, you people are like a color paint in a piece of a white art paper that's hard to get rid of. And I'm getting sick of your atrocities!

Rubble: Your plans will end here, and it'll be the last!