Chapter 2

A/N

I forgot to say it was gna be Minji G!P im gna add that to the description and stuff after i post this chapter now and theres also smut saurrr enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Walking on the sidewalk, Haerin had a feeling of what would happen. Just Minji, her friends and them making fun of her as always. Looking up she sees the train station, the yellow accents and signs showing which train is which. Obviously, that's not where they wanted to meet up, it was always the dark alley right next to it; the one where all the 'cool kids' hung out. Haerin at her own school might have not been part of that group yet boy did she have connections.

Not many knew this about her, but she was everywhere. She knew too many people from too many different schools. JYP high, YG high, Starship high, you name it and she knows it. Her connections could get her anywhere really, well in social status that is. Though Haerin chooses to be on the down low, rather than getting into all that drama that comes with it. She didn't want to be part of the rumour of the week, she'd rather keep those people as acquaintances.

Haerin was close with some, especially An Yujin, a year 11 from Starship. They met at a club, obviously the both of them snuck in being underaged. Through Yujin, Haerin ended up being acquainted with a whole lot of other people, she could have casual conversations with them but nothing much. It's not like anyone at her school knew that, everyone saw her as a loser, rather than the girl that's getting invited to the ragers of their dreams.

She wasn't a fan of the numerous parties she was invited to, only coming from time to time, which was a surprise for everyone all the time. Everytime she did go she made sure to swerve away from anyone from her school, ensuring they never knew she was there drinking her ass off. Although she wasn't a vape addict, she might as well be an alcoholic though it's not like anyone needed to know.

Finally showing up at the spot Minji told her to, she waited in a corner before going in at exactly 8pm. There stood Kim Minji in all her glory, obviously out of uniform now. Instead Minji was clad in a simple Nike windbreaker with some baggy jeans, Haerin never knew anyone could be this stunning in such casual wear, she didn't say that out loud of course.

"Hey! Cunt over here! Stop staring at Minji mate!" Minji's group yelled at Haerin, watching her slowly turn their direction. Haerin watched as they took out her school bag, it had all of her books and belongings inside, everything she kept in her locker.

Haerin learnt from the first time they did this, that she should always keep her important belongings on her; it's not like they knew she did. Watching as they dumped out every book that had barely any notes inside, her cheap perfume from the pharmacy and her spare pencil case, she didn't have anything to be worried about. Of course she was getting bullied and it still hurt, yet she knew if this is how she got Minji's attention she would deal with it.

Before she knew it, she stumbled to the ground on her knees. All she heard was laughter and comments insulting her. All she saw were recording phones in her face. Trying to get back to her feet was no use, Minji was holding her down.

Minji.

Holding her down.

Minji's touch was like fire to Haerin.

"Look at you. So helpless. Do you really like being humiliated like this Haerin? That's really all that ever happens to you," Minji scoffed, "Of course you don't say anything, you just sit there and endure everything."

Minji stared down at Haerin, Minji's eyes full of hatred. Haerin wouldn't dare make eye contact with her. Until Minji roughly held her face up herself, Minji just stared at her. She was on her knees, all her belongings scattered on the ground, people recording around her yet she couldn't see anything but Minji.