Volume 1:The shining beacon

The scence opens to several ships carrying students and docking at the entrances of Beacon.As soon the ships lands,a blonde hair emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it and vomiting.

Ruby, Naruto and Yang along with other students walk out of the ship and head down to the front of the school.

Naruto, Ruby and yang: Wow...

Yang:The view from Vale got nothing this!

Ruby*getting so excited she becomes starry-eyed* Ohmygosh, sis! That kid got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!

She tries getting in closer, but Yang pulls her back.

Ruby: Ow! Ooww!

Naruto: Easy there ruby.

Yang: Yeah there just weapons!

Ruby:'just weapons'?They're an extesion of ourselves! They're part of ourselves! Oh, they're so cool.

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby: Of course I'm happy with crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better...

Yang:Ruby, come on  why don't you go try and make some friends of your own? like naruto.

Ruby: But... why would I need friends if I have you and naruto?

Yang: well.. actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up see you later.Kay see ya bye!

Yang dashes of with a group of student leaving Ruby and Naruto behind.

Ruby: Wait, where are you going!?

Naruto:Hey come back here! don't leave us!

Ruby: Are we supposed to go to our dorms? where are our dorms? Do we even have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing

Naruto: Wow Ruby calm down.

Ruby falls backwards into a luggage cart sending cases flying. This someone standing over her

White hair girl: What are you doing?!

Ruby: Oh sorry!

White hair girl: ''Sorry''?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?

Ruby: Uuhhh..

White hair girl: Give me that!

She snatches the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal its twinkling-sounding contents as Naruto looks on confused.

White hair girl: This is Dust-mined and purified from the schnee quarry!

Naruto: Uuuhhhh..

White hair girl : What are you, brain-dead? Dust! Fire, water, lightning,energy!