Volume 1: Black and White

The scene opens to the a cafe as we Blake and sun as Blake takes a sip of here tea as she finally speaks.

Blake: So, you want to know about me.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks!

Blake give Sun a firm look.

Sun: Yeah, like that.

Blake: So sun.... Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier than though creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch freaks, if you ask me!

Blake just takes another sip of her tea until she reavels a big secret that she been holding.

Blake: I was once a member of the white Fang.

Sun: Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!

Blake: That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it.

The scene shifts to show wepons plunged into the ground-sword, guns.

Blake: Back then, things were different in the ashes of War, the White Fang and untiy bewteen Humans and the Faunus.

Then the scence shift to three Fanuns as the humans on the other side as they shake hands.This does not last long as the scene shifts as a white Faunus cowering in fear of humans. Soon after more Fanuns appears pushing them back.

Blake: Of course, despite being promised equality, the Fanunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people and I was there.

silhouettes of Faunus protestors are revealed, emerging from the crowd revealing to be young Blake.

Blake: I was at the front of every rally I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist.

The scene shift from young blake to a blue flag of a white wolf with sad eyes and a white circle surrond it as it replaced with a red wolf with three bloody scratches.

Blake: Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down and a new took his place. A new leader with a new way of thinking.

The scene show Faunus holding signs as it replaced with weapon's.

Blake: Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working we were being treated like equals. But now out of respect... out of fear.

The flashback ends as were met with a stunned Sun as Blake places her teacup in front of Sun.

Blake: So, I left I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow.

Sun: So... have you told your friends any of this?

Blake just look down in shame and say nothing.

Ruby: (shouting) Blaaaake!

Yang: (also calling out) Blaaaake!

The scene transitions to Ruby, Yang, and Weiss walking through town and calling in vain for their missing teammates.