Volume 1: The Badge and Burden

The scene opens to the window overlooking Beacon academy from the room of Team RWBYN. Panning over to Weiss sleeping soundly in her bed her eyes open and strecthes her arms above herself. On her side is Ruby dressed in her uniform and then blows her whistle causing Weiss to fall of her bed.

Ruby: Good morning team RWBYN!

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you?

Ruby: Now that you're awake, we can offcially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: Excuse me?

Yang: Decorating!

Weiss: We still have to unpack.

The suitcase opens spilling out her items.

Naruto: And clean

Weiss look unpleased as Ruby knock her onto the floor again with her whistle.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Naruto and Yang and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission Banzai!

Blake/Yang/Naruto: Banzai!

The four are seen taking their fist in the air doing at Ruby sides they turn a certian angle as Weiss lays on the floor. And montage music starts to play.

Yang places a poster of six guys in her part of the room. Weiss postions a painting of the forever fall to perfection and walks away. Blake is seen putting away her book  in the shelves as she pick up a certian book named ''NINJA OF LOVE'' and she widen her eyes as she looks around berfore putting it back.Unkown to her Naruto looks on with a mischeif grin.

Unkown to her Naruto looks on with a mischeif grin

Naruto: Hmmm... Interesting.

As he places in his sword in a corner of the room as it shift to Ruby who holding Crescent Rose as she perfectly slash a portion of the curtian.As quick zoom around the room as the team look on with pride of their handwork with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.

Weiss: This isn't going to work.

Blake: It is bit cramped.

Yang: Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff.

Ruby: Or we could dicth the beds.... and replace them with bunk beds!

Weiss: Umm that sounds incredibly dangerous.

Yang: And super awesome!

Blake: It does seem efficient.

Naruto: Yeah.

Weiss: Well, we should put it to a vote!

Ruby: I think we just did.

The sounds of three dings and a single buzz Blake thumbs up, Yang makes a double rock gesture and Weiss angrily curls her fists. Then the four rush at the bed.

Ruby: Objective complete!

Naruto: Wait a minute there only four beds?!

Ruby: Yeah, so were are you going to sleep?