Part 2: Heat of The Moment

Izuku sat onto his bed with a sigh, he didn't know what had gotten into him.

One moment he was fine and then the next he had Bakugou by the throat and threatened him, but what was worse was the stupid hungry feeling had gotten worse and he could swear he was salivating now that he was alone with Momo and had adrenaline in his veins.

Speaking of Momo she had sat down next to him and started complaining "Who does that jackass think he is, why wouldn't I have sexual intercourse with you? Your super handsome and have a rocking body and that's just the ascetic reasons there's also the fact your kind and would never brag about it or think of me badly if I did."

Now it was Izuku's turn to be shocked "Wait what? You....you really think about me like that? And would be okay doing....that sort of stuff with me?"

Momo blushed but couldn't stop herself from answering truthfully "Well duh, your a great guy and anyone would love to be your girlfriend. I know it for a fact since Kyoka and I talk about what we would do to you all the time if given the chance, just the other day I told her about a dream I had the night before about you and I doing lewd stuff together."

Izuku was unsure how to respond to such bold words, if this was a year ago he would have fainted but with so much interaction with girls since he came to UA he had gotten over that problem.

But before anything could be said he felt a warmth rush over his body and his mind went blank for a moment, like a whirlwind his body felt all sorts of emotions and his mind triggered something.

Momo almost felt like crying since after her proclamation of her feelings Izuku had stayed quiet not saying a word for over five minutes, but as her tears began to fall he lunged and tackled her onto the bed mounting her.

Her heart skipped a beat and her face became flush "I-Izuku what are you-"

She couldn't continue as Izuku's mouth connected with her own, it surprised her but her mind became hazy as his tongue parted her lips and entered her mouth.

This kiss turned into a full make out session making her eep in surprise, however as the kiss progressed she felt his hands roam over her figure, from her wide hips to her plump chest his hands dug into her.

She couldn't help herself and moaned into the kiss and Izuku stopped to look at her, it was then that she noticed his blue glowing eyes that bore into her own completely replacing his old green ones.

She didn't know why this was happening but didn't stop it from happening as her own hands dug into his back, her nails digging in and scratching it up leaving her mark on him.

Izuku in his lust filled haze went to her neck and bit into it, the shriek she let out didn't stop him and only made him go even farther tearing her tank top off and throwing it to the side.

There was no stopping them from going further as they were to lost in each other and their hormones had skyrocketed, it didn't help that the concrete walls absorbed sound for those who had amazing hearing like Kyoka and Shoji who wouldn't be able to hear them and end up stop them before they crossed the line.

*********************************************
(A Couple Hours Later)

Chiyo Shuzenji had just gotten the reports back from the blood analyzer and being shocked would be an understatement, from what she was reading this had to be the most intricate quirk she had ever heard of.

Not only did it strengthen and make the muscles more elastic but it gave Midoriya a healing factor that was by her calculations healing his old injuries, the arm he had nerve damage in was mostly healed by this point like it never happened except for the scars to show it did indeed happen.