Part 6: Interrogation & New Room

Things got out of hand rather quickly with Momo's mother strapping Izuku to a chair and off to the side Izuku saw Inko crying a river while hugging Momo, Rumi and Nemuri.

But Izuku was more focused on the woman in front of him who was glaring "Do you want to explain yourself young man?"

Izuku gulped but also felt his primal urge to defy Momo's mother, thankfully due to Ryuko's training he was able to calm his inner wolf and reply normally.

"I'm sorry I fucked Nemuri and Rumi, but they asked for it."

Okay, he was officially fucked and it was all his stupid brain's fault. However before Momo's mother could kill and or castrate him Momo got between Izuku and her mother.

Shizune's eyes glared at her daughter before softening slightly "Momo, father to your child or not I must punish this boy for doing this to you, so please move."

Momo shook hearing her mother's dead serious tone but the younger Yaoyorozu stood her ground "Mother I don't blame Izuku for this, and if you'd let me explain I can tell you why."

The Mother stared at her daughter for a full minute before responding "You have a minute before I make him suffer, go on dear explain why I shouldn't harm this cheating scumbag."

In relief Momo let out a shuttering breath and quickly explained "Izuku isn't in control of his actions with his new quirk activating, that's how he got me pregnant in the first place. Now him having intercourse with Miss Midnight and Mirko is....shocking it's not like I didn't see it coming, and in fact I don't mind as I am bisexual and am proud of it."

"......So, in other words you want him to form a harem of woman he can impregnate whenever he wants?" Asked Shizune in bewilderment.

Momo blushed deeply as she twiddled her thumbs "Y-yes, I guess I do."

It was pure silence until it was broken by the father of Uraraka who was eating popcorn with the rest of the parents off to the side "Damn, he's living the dream ain't he?"

The other fathers nodded before getting slapped or punched by their partners, Momo and Shizune looked over at them and facepalmed at realizing that they weren't alone and had just shown family drama to them all.

"Does this mean I can get untied now?" Asked the wolf man feeling the ropes chaff on his wrist.

Shizune glared at him for a second before sighing and cutting the ropes off of him "Fine, you've been excused this time but if you ever hurt my daughter in any way I will kill you, not torture, kill."

Izuku gulped and whiped the sweat from his brow "Y-yes ma'am."

Inko walked over to him with the new additions to Izuku's love life, both heroines were still a little sheepish as they greeted him.

"Izuku these girl's are so beautiful! I'm so happy to see I'll be getting more grandbabies soon." Inko said with tears still falling from her eyes in happiness.

The teen wolf smiled at his mother and two woman that he breed recently "I am to mom, but I would also like for you to meet Momo's mother who is the CEO of Yaoyorozu Company along with her husband being the main executive of the company."

Inko treated the mother of her future daughter in law and grabbed the three pregnant girls and one young man dragging them over the the table with surprising strength, they were sat down and Izuku could hear the other parents and the rest of the class snickering at him being manhandled with his impressive size.

He sighed when he saw his mother take out the photo album from his childhood and started showing the others, in all honesty he should have expected it when he heard it was family day.