Chapter7 - Fang-tastic Discovery TW - SWEARING, ANGER, GRAPHIC BLOOD DESCRIPTION

Hi guys, it's Devon again. I know I haven't spoken to you guys directly in a couple of chapters and I apologize. I also apologize for the terrible joke that is the Chapter Title. Now, I'd like to say that today's chapter has been in the works for a couple days.

I have some big news: I'm releasing The Flower Who Loved Me  soon as an anniversary gift for my girlfriend, who Stella is based off of. I'm Luna, obviously.

Stella's POV:

I wake to find Luna's fangs in my neck. Wow. I didn't know she could bite. I mean, she is a hybrid after all. But still. I have to be honest, it feels nice. I haven't been bitten since- I tear up at the thought of years past- I was human.

I tap her shoulder. "Hey love, what are you doing, I didn't know you drank?" She removes her fangs from my neck. I instinctively cover the puncture wounds with my hand, before realising it won't bleed. Her shameful eyes glow a deep red. "I do, but this is my first time. I've always pushed it away, but I now know how good it tastes and I don't want to push it down anymore. Sorry that you weren't awake and I didn't ask, my fangs just started growing and I needed to." I understand. It makes sense.

"So you won't die if you don't drink?" I see her slip out of the deep thought she was having, then she begins to explain. " Well, I was always tired as a child, but now I feel more alive than ever. I think maybe I just needed blood." She sighs.

But then, suddenly, she is brought to her knees and begins to cry in pain. "My fangs they hurt, they're shrinking." Oh, my love. "Don't worry, that's normal after you feed." I hope she understands what I am talking about. Fangs always shrink like that.

At least now I have a lover who can make me feel that again. It's been, what, 252 years since I was human. I miss it sometimes. But I wouldn't change a thing for the world right now. Because I have my Luna. And she is all I need. She is my everything and I love her for it. And she is all mine.