Chapter8 - Love, Luna TW - 🔞 SEX SCENES, SWEARING, SELF - HARM, ANXIETY ATTACK

Stella's POV:

I wake from my slumber to find myself alone in bed. Where is Luna? "Luna!" She doesn't respond to my call. However, as I rise to my feet, I see a note written in a green pen. She remembered! I picked it up and read it, apprehensive and a little concerned for my Luna.

'Dear Stella,

I will be back home soon, don't worry. I've just gone out to do something important and I'll explain everything when I get back. Stay safe, little Vampire.

Love, Luna'

My hand begins to shake. Has she left me? What did I do wrong? Why did she leave me? Does she want me to find her? Is she hurt? What's going on? My thoughts spiral out of control, and I lose myself in the never-ending storm. The world goes blurry, then clears up again, the anxiety still pulsing through my veins. My eyes go teary, and I start to cry. I open my bedside table drawer and grab my blade.

Overcome with anxiety, I cut deep into my wrist, leaving three sliced marks on my body. They immediately start to bleed, as I grab a tissue and press it to my wrist. The pressure starts to subside, but then I realise something that makes me twice as scared and twice as anxious as before. What will Luna say if she gets back? She'll Fuckîng kill me. Now I realise what I must do. I have to lie to her and pray it won't scar. There is a knock at the door. It's showtime.

I try to cover my cuts with my hand, hoping she won't notice. Shît. She did. "Love, move your hand, let me see." "NO!" She takes a step back. I watch her take a deep breath. She speaks in a voice so hypnotizing, that I have no choice but to obey her every command. "I said move it." Out of my control, my hand slips off my wrist and lays next to me on the bed. "Now lay." I lie down on the bed, immediately. I watch her as she sits next to me, her eyes moving down my body, eventually settling on my vagîna.

I moan in uncontrollable pleasure as she pushes her finger inside me, rapidly circling, stimulating my clît. "Oh God that's good!" Nothing could prepare me for what was to happen next. She pushes a second finger inside, circling around once more. I moan so loud that she clamps her hand over my mouth.

Then, she rips my top off my body, before gently tracing my nipples with her tongue. She begins to suck one of them. I try to control my pleasure, but a small moan slips out. She circles my clît once again, and I blush, turning red. "No. This is all wrong. We're in the middle of nowhere, you have no reason to hide your feelings. Now tell me how you feel, and what you truly want." Her hypnotic voice forces me to tell her. "Mummy this is the best sêx I have ever had and I don't want it to end. Please tie me up otherwise I might escape, my love." "Tomorrow", she says. "I will tommorow."