Chapter1 - The Taking TW - KIDNAPPING

Luna's POV:

9:52pm. She's here. Just as I expected. This will be my first vampire so I hope she will cooperate.

9:54pm. My dad stops the van on the side of the road. I swing my legs to the side then I get out.

9:55pm. I grab her shoulders and tell her not to scream. She does anyway.

9:56pm. I press a cloth covered in chloroform to her mouth and she goes limp.

9:57pm. I carry her into the back of the van, sitting in with her as I close the door. Dad starts driving.

9:58pm. She wakes up, saying "Let me go! Let me go!" Darling, stay still, I reply, then when she disobeys I knock her out with the chloroform again.

9:59pm. We're here. I take her body down into a room with no windows, closing the door and leaving us together inside. I chain her up with gold.

10:00pm. She wakes up. It goes like this:

"Let me go let me go why are you taking me?!" You know why, I say as I hold my wrist out to her. "Drink. Now. Before I chloroform you again." She tries to resist, but her red eyes do not decive me. Eventually, she is unable to resist temptation and sinks her fangs into my wrist. I have an IV bag connected to my arm, and I refill it exactly 6 times before she stops drinking. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry did I hurt you?" She asks. "No, no, I'm alright darling." I say this calmly, stroking her thick brown hair. Her hazel eyes shine back at me as I lay next to her. "Hey what are you doing?" I smile. "I'm a little tired and I wanted to sleep with you love. I hope that's alright." I smile and stroke her face. She slips into a deep sleep, as I succumb to my exhaustion and sleep with her.