Chapter 54

Following the Team Flare incident, Lumiose City is getting back to normal whilst we work to rebuild the Lumiose Gym alongside Meyer and hope to get it up and running again the next day. David and Clemont are busy working on the new Clembot, and we just hope that they're doing fine.

As we find Clemont and David, Clemont informs us that despite the best efforts, Clembot doesn't have its previous memories. "I'm sorry..." Bonnie fowns.

"I'm afraid that the data is all lost and it's impossible to get it back." Clemont says.

Then a boy named Alvin rushes to the gym and wants to battle the gym leader. However, he thinks that Clembot is the gym leader and wants to battle him. We have to tell him the bad news, though. He reveals that he lost to Clembot once and wants to battle him again. Clemont explains that Clembot won't have any memory from before, but Alvin is intent on his wish. So, due to the battlefield not being ready, Clemont asks Alvin to come back the next day to battle, and Alvin agrees.

Then we decide to visit Professor Sycamore and Mairin is also there. "What happened?" I ask.

"Well... since we manage to stop the Giant Rock... I thought we could have a little party..." Mairin sweatdrops.

Then we smell something burning, and it turns out that Mairin wants to make a cake for us but is ruined. So we decide to make the cake together as Professor Sycamore returns. As we are at the table, Professor Sycamore says, "So the Lumiose Gym is reopening."

"There's already a challenger waiting! Right?" Eve asks, and Clemont says, "Yeah..."

"Tell me about your plans from here on out." Sycamore says.

"Well, I was thinking about battling the Elite Four and the Champion. After that's done, it is also time for me to head back to Kanto. There are probably three regions left other than the Sevestar Region."

"That sounds like something you do." Elline says.

"But where is Sina and Dexio? I haven't seen them in a while?" David asks.

"They have been traveling around the world to gather information about Zygarde. The last time they called, they are in the Alola Region." Professor Sycamore says.

"I see." I nod then I frown, "I know it is for the purpose of spying, but I still helped Lysandre a lot... I still caused a lot of trouble for people and Pokemon...and I made so many mistakes."

Alice says, "Ash... didn't you say the same thing as well back in the Unova Region?"

"Yeah, but everything goes well in the end." Serena says.

Then the next day, Clembot is ready for his battle against Alvin. And in the end, Alvin wins the match in the end. Clembot claims that he found the battle to be enjoyable and gives Alvin his Voltage badge. Clembot also thanks us for the cheer and informs Clemont that he wishes to learn more about Pokémon, which Clemont happily agrees to.

That evening, the Professor gathers the whole crowd because Professor Sycamore wants to give away the medals for us since we defend the Kalos Region. It is not just us, but Calem, Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno are asked to take part because of the first crisis.

"What an amazing turnout! All of these people are here to celebrate your achievements. I'd like to present you with the Honor of Kalos for the bravery you showed battling Team Flare! I'm so proud of you all! On behalf of the entire Kalos region, I'd like to say... Thank you!"

We all get the Honor of Kalos from the Professor, and the people are cheering for us. However, we also notice AZ approaching us. And he says, "Battle with me. I want to know what a "Trainer" is."