real life

Jude, Jack, Phil, and Declan walked into the club in London that they had heard so much about from Jack. A euphoric high still flowing through the boys bodies from their game earlier. 

"God I'm buzzing, you're all gonna love this place," Jack grinned at the boys, as they were walking around to find the rest of the squad. 

"Did you guys get all of the boys to come through?" Declan asked, referring to Mason not wanting to come.

"Yeah Chily, Mase, Luke, Reece, Tyrone, Callum, are all coming," Phil said looking down at his phone. 

"Basically everyone who was called up for a euro qualifiers game innit," Jack looked at Declan. 

"And how many women did you invite Jack?" Phil jokingly asked. 

All the guys laugh as Jack said, "I am a loyal and devoted man right now," making them laugh harder. 

They spotted the guys in the vip section of the club. The four boys went and sat down at a table with both Harry's and Jordan's, James, Arron, Trent, Ben, Bukayo, Marcus, and Mason. 

"What are you lot laughing about?" Harry Kane said looking at the boys. 

"Jack said he's a loyal and devoted man," Jude said grinning, making the table laugh, mostly at Jack's unamused expression. 

"Nahh I'm creasing," Ben said laughing into his arm on the table.

"It really isn't that funny," Jack rolled his eyes. 

...

Bella's POV

I pace around Declan's guest room that I'm staying in, rethinking my entire existence. "You know you can always cancel," I say out loud to myself. "Then you're gonna look dumb, stupid bitch." "I could make an excuse." "No he would know you were lying," I sigh and fall onto the bed staring at the ceiling. I told Matt that I'd 'love to watch a movie with him' because honestly I had absolutely nothing better to do and he was really cute. I don't know how I feel about him but my love life has been so boring so I had to agree. Maybe I'll get laid tonight. Just kidding (I think). 

...

Its been 15 minutes since I laid down on the bed and I've been scrolling through pinterest looking for a cute outfit to wear since. Finding nothing, I throw my phone across the room annoyed. "Stupid pinterest, stupid guy, stupid idea from stupid guy, stupid clothes." "Honestly I should just wear nothing," I say standing up and staring at myself in the mirror. 

I walk up to my suit case and close my eyes and spin my hand. After counting to ten I stop, and without opening my eyes I reach in grabbing whatever I first touch. I open my eyes and see a black fancy ass dress. "I am going to commit suicide right now."

...

I'm currently sitting next to Matt in his apartment, we're watching fucking Snow White. Saying I hate Snow White is an understatement, don't get me wrong I love princess movies more than anyone BUT I have personal beef with Snow White. Something about her face, actually the whole movie, PISSES ME OFF. Like goddamn bro stfu. Also I eventually gave up on the whole outfit thing and just put on shorts and a hoodie. Which was probably the right decision, I'm comfortable as fuck right now.

...

Every 30 seconds Matt looks at me from the side of his eye. I've been waiting for him to say something but we've watched HALF the movie in silence, so I obviously have to say something.

"Sooo" I say looking at him. He turns to me and smiles. I smile back, "pretty good movie huh."

"Yeah one of my personal favorites honestly." Fucking liar, I know he put this movie on assuming I'd like it since it was a princess movie.

"Mine too, oh my god!" 

"Oh I totally forgot to ask you if you wanted something to eat or drink." 

"It's fine."

"Do you want something to drink?" 

"No. Thank you though," I say putting my hand on his arm. 

"Oh yeah, no it's cool." We go back to watching the movie when he turns to me and asks, "do you wanna go watch something in my room instead?" 

"Oh, uh sure." We stand up and he leads me to his room. After getting comfortable on his bed, he starts playing peaky blinders. While watching the movie I feel a hand on my leg. I look up at him and he's already looking at me. He looks down at my lips and then back at my eyes, and then leans and connects our lips. While we're kissing he starts moving his hands down my back and try's to put his tongue in my mouth. I stop him by standing up. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Yeah, I'm not really feeling this" I look at him sympathetically. 

"What?" 

"It's not you, but I'm gonna get out of here. Bye" I start walking out of his room and he follows me. He walks ahead of me opening his apartment door for me. I awkwardly walk to the elevator and press the button. Thankfully it opens quickly. 

I walk past the lobby. taking out my keys as I walk out. I look up too unlock my car and it's gone. Like it's literally not here. What the fuck. I look around "fuck my life bro."