Natural Selection

Spider-Man was catching a bunch of crooks who were robbing a bakery, as he was doing so... he made sure to take pictures of himself. Why? Because he wanted to make sure he had a something to offer Emma for when he saw her. Mostly because of the awkwardness of what happened before.

However, Y/N and Spider-Man weren't the only ones who had things going on. Doctor Curt Connors was working with one of his many formulas to help regrow his arm. Only... this time, there was something different in his body...

...

Y/N arrived at home and silently made himself dinner, as he was making himself a grilled cheese sandwich his mother appeared in the doorway. "Where have you been? It's almost midnight!" The woman said and Y/N just shrugged. 

"Sorry, I was trying to get something for Emma." Y/N replied while placing his food on the table, the boy turned and cleaned up his mess. Once he was done with the cleaning, he turned to enjoy his sandwich only to see his mom and Eddie enjoying the sandwich instead. "Really?!" Y/N asked, and Eddie immediately felt bad once he realized whose sandwich, he was eating.

"Sorry bro..." Eddie said silently putting down the sandwich, but M/N kept eating.

"So what? I paid for the food... it's mine." M/N said, and Y/N sighed he just left the house and went to the nearby junkyard.

The junkyard was a hangout spot for Y/N, it was a spot where he could not only make money by handing over cans and plastic bottles for money, but also a place to pick up old electronics for him to disassemble and pick for parts. Y/N grabbed a bunch of old electronics and other items and filled a duffel bag of old stuff. He then went to a late-night restaurant and picked him up a meal. After that, Y/N went home and found Eddie knocked out on the bottom bunk.

Y/N then sat at his desk folded his Spider-Man mask inside out, Y/N then took apart a few of the things he picked up from the junkyard and used them on his mask to help him upgrade his equipment, then he spent some more time getting his pictures off his camera. Which thankfully had tons of good shots of him taking down the criminals. 

...

"Emma? I...uh ... got something for you..." Y/N said looking at the girl who turned to him and blankly stared at Y/N. "Uh... I got you some photos... of Spider-Man... I was hoping you'd like them..." Y/N began only for Emma to place a finger on his lips.

"Y/N, I'm not mad at you for rejecting me. It's okay... besides, I can wait for you to be ready." Emma said with a smile and Y/N nodded, knowing that he was out of the woods.

"Well, do you still want these photos? Because if not, I could always-" Y/N froze when Emma hugged him and nuzzled into Y/N's chest.

"I don't need your photos... I just need you... now then, let's get to Connors laboratory... they wanna celebrate something..." Emma explained and the two walked over to the laboratory. Once they arrived, they saw Peter, Gwen and Eddie talking to Martha and Curt Connors... who had both of his arms.

"Whoa wait... Your right arm!" Y/N said in shock as he looked at the newly regenerated arm of the Scientist.

"Yep, my formula worked... my lizard formula worked, isn't it great Y/N?" Connors asked but the boy remembered something that Max said.

"HOW ABOUT YOU SUFFER WITH ME?!" Max bellowed as he and the doctor got zapped with electricity.

"Uh...Doc... You... um... I need to think... about this..." Y/N said as Emma immediately began going into interview mode with Connors who laughed and began answering questions that he was being shot from the girl. But Y/N was sitting down in deep thought.