𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

WARNING : THESE SERIES WILL CONTAIN HARSH LANGUAGE, BLOOD, GORE, MENTIONING OF DISORDERS, ILLNESSES, UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES, DISTURBING TOPICS, VIOLENCE, ANGST, DEATH ETC.

FOR THOSE, WHO CAN'T STAND THESE THINGS, PLEASE, LEAVE!

BY READING THE WARNINGS AND CONTINUING TO READ UNDERNEATH THEM, YOU'RE AWARE OF THE BOOK'S CONTENT!

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRIGGERS YOU MAY RECEIVE!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
_______________________________________

As the sunrise started to appear on the horizon with its beautiful colors, telling the sun to get up and the moon to fall into a deep slumber, nature was slowly waking up with birds signaling the new day, that came along.

Deers dashed around with the howling winds in a competition to see who was the fastest of them all. A single fox stood among the rocks as its eyes focused on the far away mountains, which were wrapped nicely in a mist like Christmas presents.

Leaves danced on the tree branches from the wind's gentle touches as the sun rays caressed the ground with care.

Flora and fauna thrived beautifully as  they would in any other forest.

Except that none of this was happening in this particular forest.

No bird calls or animal voices to announce the start of the new day.

Trees bended over others with leaves far gone, leaving almost ashy grey, naked and twisted branches to create shadowy nightmares on the ground.

The best way to describe this place was like being stalked for months as you slowly lose your memories, while being lost in a predator's territory. The perfect prey to be ripped fully open as a feast for other meateaters to enjoy.

The howls of the winds were present, but it had a pinch of anxiety carrying around as a suffocating feeling wrapped itself around Leon's throat, jolting him wide awake from his rollercoaster of a strange dream.

If it was possible to call it a dream even.

A nightmare, that was leaving more questions than answers and planting a sensation of dread in his cold heart.

Leon's pale right hand tried to find the pulse of the organ, while it was quickly pumping blood in and out like he ran a marathon or something along those lines.

The sniper took a few minutes to calm down his heart rhythm and to organize his hurricane of thoughts.

What was that clusterfuck he experienced, while he was asleep?

Static still echoed in his ears, but weaker than what was presented in his dreamland. And if it wasn't for that to make him feel like vomiting, then it definitely was the pounding headache squeezing his brain into a mush.

Vision slowly going from hazy to clear as his orientation vanished into thin air.

It felt like he was drugged and tossed aside on the road like some useless luggage.

His turquoise eyes looked up at the giant raintree...

Only to find it dried up, lifeless and creepily towering over his form like a scary giant. Its green leaves were nowhere to be seen as the branches bended in the air like electrocuted snakes.

The hitman's brain soon registered the whole view in front of him.

A suffocating and dreadful place.

Despite being morning and the rays of sunshine going towards the ground to warm it up, there wasn't a single living soul wandering around.

Leon didn't remember the forest to be this anxiety indusing before.