Chapter 491 - 500

Chapter 491 Finally arrived.

  With Qian Ning's help, all the money she entrusted him to invest was transferred to places where he believed there would be no threat of "war" before September 10th. You may not make as much as you did before, but it is also much safer.

  On the morning of September 11, Laila woke up from her dream early in the morning. She finally fell asleep at night, but she had an unknown nightmare all night long, which kept her from sleeping soundly all night.

  After breakfast, she made an exception and did not go to work. She stayed at home on the pretext of writing a script.

  "Laila, are you feeling okay?" Roy, who was about to go to a dance training class, just came downstairs and saw her walking around in the study.

  "It's okay." Laila smiled: "Are you going out?"

  Roy frowned as he looked at her. Putting the training backpack aside, he walked up to her and asked, "What happened?"

  After being together for so long, he could tell at a glance that something was wrong with her at this time. This made him regret his recent neglect of her. What happened to her while he was busy?

  Laila was silent for a moment, knowing that her acting skills could not be hidden from him, so she could only find an excuse that was not a lie: "It's nothing, I'm just not in a good mood."

  Roy pulled her to sit down: "The script is not well written. Did it go well? Or is there something wrong with the crew of "Chicago"?"

  "The script didn't go very well." Laila looked troubled: "I promised those comic fans to make up their mind to choose a superhero for production before the end of the year. movie, but I still don't know who to choose as the best. Do you have any suggestions?"

  Roy looked at her for a while, and finally decided to believe her words. He knew that once she encountered something related to movies, she would always strive for perfection.

  "I don't know much about comics, I only know the ones that have appeared in TV movies. When I find time, I will buy some comic books to read and give you my opinion." "That's fine." Laila nodded and reminded him

  . : "It's almost time. If you don't leave, it will be too late."

  Roy frowned, then put his hand on top of her head and rubbed it: "I'm not going, I plan to skip class today." "

  Huh?" This is not like him. words that can be said.

  Seeing the doubt in her eyes, Roy raised his eyebrows: "Anyway, I got the role, and I am a genius who can draw inferences from one example. I occasionally miss class to spend time with my girlfriend. You won't secretly report to my boss, right?" He

  said She is the boss, how else can she make a snitch?
  Laila was finally amused by his wink: "Okay, I won't tell her."

  "Great!" Roy pulled her to stand up and pushed her out of the study: "Go change clothes, let's go out ."

  "Where to go?"

  "Didn't you say you don't know which hero to choose? How about going to your coffee shop? I've long heard that it has become a holy place for comic book lovers. You always praise it. The coffee is great, don't you think I'm pitiful for not being taken there by you?"

  What do you mean by not being taken there by her... It's obvious that he has been too busy and has no chance to go with her. ? When he said this to him, Laila had to nod her head and respond: "Okay, just go and sit there." She really couldn't wait for the disaster to happen at home. It might be more comfortable to take a walk outside.

  Aiden's coffee house has been widely circulated among comic fans since it was bombarded with news after being bought by Lila. Later, after the amusement park opened, Laila moved some of the creative things there. With Marvel's copyright and the experience of later generations, she can easily go ahead and do it. The profits she makes from the peripherals alone are astonishing to everyone at Marvel.

  As soon as he entered the coffee shop, he saw Aiden chatting with several customers. Seeing her coming in, he immediately waved to her: "Hey Laila, what do you want?"

  Before Laila could say anything, everyone in the coffee house who heard the shout poked their heads out: "Oh! It's really Laila. Pull!"

  "Laila, you're here!" Owen, who hadn't seen him for a long time, ran over excitedly. But when he saw the people who came in with Laila, he stopped immediately.

  "Roy! That's Roy!" Someone immediately recognized him.

  Fortunately, the people who appear here are all comic fans, and their enthusiasm for celebrities should be a little less, otherwise they would have gathered around to get autographs and take photos. That's why Leila likes coming here. She is obviously a person who works behind the camera, but she is always chased as a star, which really makes her confused about what the fans are thinking.

  "Hi, how are you?" Roy has always been a cheerful person. Even if he has no contact with comics, he quickly integrated into those small groups in a few words.

  "Don't look at it. She is a high-ranking princess. There is no way you will get results."

  Seeing Owen staring at Laila who was surrounded by a group of people with a complicated look on his face, his friends patted his shoulders to comfort him.

  Owen's expression froze: "I'm not, I didn't..."

  "Okay, you didn't." The friends didn't say anything when they saw his stubborn words. Some things have to be overcome by oneself, and others can't interfere.

  "You have the best relationship with Laila, go and ask her who she chose?"

  For comic book fans, Laila decided to make a superhero into a movie years ago, which is what they are most concerned about. There are so many superheroes in Marvel, let alone "outsiders", it is really difficult for "insiders" like them to pick one.

  But several months have passed, and there is still no news about the movie. It is rare for Laila to appear in front of them, how can they bear it? She was the one Owen knew from the beginning, so it was only fitting that he should ask her.

  "Okay." Of course Owen would not miss this opportunity to be brought close to her. He deliberately put on an awkward look and walked towards her under repeated urging from his friends.

  "Laila." Standing in front of her, looking at her delicate and beautiful face that turned toward him, Owen's breath almost stopped.

  "Owen, long time no see." Laila was quite friendly when she saw him. After all, he was the one who brought her here. And she also likes these simple young people who are just obsessed with comics and have no bad intentions. It is always easy to stay among them.

  Owen scratched his hair: "Long time no see. I want to ask you something, is that okay?" "

  Of course." Laila pointed to the seat next to her: "Sit there."

  Owen subconsciously looked towards Roy. At one glance, he happened to catch his gaze, which made him feel embarrassed that he had made a mistake and was caught. But when I thought that I came here "on a mission," I puffed up my chest again.

   Originally I didn't want to write about 911, but I wanted to use this combined with the previously laid thread to lead to a movie that would make a lot of money. Can anyone guess which one it is?
    It seems that Lao Zhuang is abusing himself again. Obviously you can guess it every time he asks this question. . .