Uhm......

Katy's POV
I glance down at the sheet I'm scribbling on, the teacher droning on and on about this weeks back to school assignment.
I flinch as someone hits me in the back of the head with a ball of paper, my cheeks flushing red as people snicker. I feel a gaze burning into my side and I blush as a guy around my age grins, his emerald green eyes and dark chestnut hair standing out against everyone else. "Katherine Worth and Jonathan Volt"
My head snaps up as the teacher reads out my name, my body instantly turning to see who Jonathan was.
"Right here" a husky voice said amusingly, and I can't help but smile as his smile is incredibly contagious.
The bell rings and I fumble with my books, instantly snapped out of my trance. "About the project" Jonathan starts, his hands grabbing his own books and walking towards me. I nod and face him, his gaze bright and airy.
"Your place I guess?" I ask shyly, hoping that the question wasn't too intruding. His eyes instantly harden and I gulp as I see something violent in his eyes. I awkwardly glance around as he clenches his fists, a concentrated look on his face. I look towards him again and he laughs, playing with his cellphone from
hand to hand. Mood change much? I instantly thought as his expression changed from angry to smiley ."Not today, sorry" he apologizes profusely smiling a shiny smile that didn't look real.
I nod like a bobble head, as he continues to give me a fake smile. "The library I guess? We could get to know each other better" he trailed off, one hand stroking my arm softly. I shivered as I felt something cold creeping up my spine, which he probably took as pleasure. I looked down instantly and felt my cheeks flame, his hand dropping and instead tilting my head up to meet his head.
My eyes widen in surprise as he leaned in, his eyes closed. I barely know the guy! My inner thoughts yelled, but another part of me just wanted to let the handsome guy kiss me. Just before his lips touched mine I wiggled out of his grasp, and backed away.
"Oh look at the time!" I exclaimed, a fake smile stretching onto my lips.
He looks at me with confusion as I back out of the empty room, silently cursing as I left my pack of gum on the table. "Got to go! Mom's waiting" I fake laughed, leaning onto the doorframe. I quickly turned around and ran out, not responding to him calling my name.
My fake smile instantly vanishes as I push through the doors of the school, not needing to pretend around the valley of students that I'm invisible to.

That was close.
Sorry for the unedited chapters! I'm gonna edit everything soon, but I was just eager to get a chapter out 😸
Who likes Jonathan? Got any ideas of who he might be and what role he'll play?