Father?

Nate's POV
"Don't wait up" , I snapped on the phone to my secretary, the sound of papers and pencils against paper in the background."Sure" my secretary spoke breathlessly, her tone clipped and urgent. I sighed as she hung , my shoulders slouching . I'm not running this place, that woman is. I shook my head and slipped my phone into my pocket, letting my shoulders slouch as the streets became crowded with pedestrians. Welcome to New York, I thought sarcastically, subconsciously grinning when I imagined Katy's face. "Not the time to be lovey dovey, mate" a voice spoke up, and I groaned as my good friend, Joseph , grabbed my shoulders and slapped me on the back. "Haha,very funny", I mumbled drily, rolling my shoulders and glaring at him. " That girl of yours wouldn't want to get involved in this type of stuff" he piped, his eyes serious. "Joseph, there is no girl" I spoke lowly, his eyebrows raised. "You sur-" I dismissed him and grabbed a file out of my suit, instantly shutting him up. " It's time to get ride of Harold Worth, once and for all".
hii! Yeah I know I haven't updated in a long time xD anyways , this might give another explanation to why Nate was event at the gala and whatever 😜 hope you enjoyed it! Next update around a week maybe? Maybe sooner! ❤️❤️ -✋🌃😸