-3-

Dear Diary

BFB 28

The Bottom 2 Me and flower the announcer said Flower was 

Elimanated and I was safe 

Dear Diary 

BFB 30 

I won the season I was so Happy and proud of myself I-I Did it no one wanted it but I won and I was proud.

after  BFB 30 

they had a huge party with 4 I was not invited but hey atleast were alive right those 40 people came back 4 was mad at them but let them be.

that should have been the end but 4 and x left us with a recovery center we all left the area going to our houses well not me I was kicked out it by my team all 3.

But it's fine I grabbed my diary and went under  a tree and started writing. (Dear Diary Im slowly losing my fears and I won BFB but yet no one still cares about me or my existence but it's fine everything will get better soon)

I closed my Diary and layed my head on the tree.

*Rustle*

what was that I yelled out Is anyone there.

But Nobody answered.

I brushed it off and layed my head on the tree once again.

snatch...

SOMETHINGS CHOKING ME FUCK IT HELP SOMEONE HELP!

The grip got tighter every second I noticed there was legs not arms I grabbed the knife in my pocket and stabbed the leg I heard a shout I got out and took breaths behind the tree were.

Ice cube.

Ice cube what the heck was that did you just try to kil- she cut me off her voice was trying to be serious but failed she said You and me know that if you died the world would be better everyone hates you.

You could say were over reacting or this is the wrong way but no Leafy let me kill you the world would be a better place.Ice cube was right but wrong at the same time I closed my eyes and tried to walk away but I got tackeld.

Your not leaving Ice cube said she kept stomping on my throat I Kicked her off and ran but got tackeld once again my knife flew in the air from the impact Ice cube kept stomping I could not do anything I was frozen.

and then in that moment time seemed to freeze.

...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no What Happened who screamed take your guess after InterMission