-8-

I got out of my bed the sunlight shining on me from the window I made up my bed and cleaned up I told BEEP that I was going out for a bit. They told me OK, and I was going to the field, but I decided to go to the losers house I snucked in a grabbed a knife no one saw me, so I then put it in my bag and walked to the field I saw Coiny over there setting up the picnic I walked through a few trees and then sat next to Coiny.

I greeted Leafy with a warm welcome I opened the lunch bag and gave her a sandwich. She seemed to enjoy it a lot. There's a lot of lost time we got to make up I said. Leafy agreed. so we started talking about what we did over the years. Like how me and Pin won the baking competition. and she told me why she has felt so uncomfortable.

I lied to him I told him I felt uncomfortable because nobody ever cared to give me a word or wanted me to be there. we all know the real reason is because I killed 2 people, I don't count Blocky He was not trying to kill me. but then me started asking about Blocky.

Are you doing good after Blocky attacked you. Leafy starred at me like I were crazy. I apologies if she did not want to talk about it. she told me she was uncomfortable about that topic I tried to cheer her up with a little tic tac toe game I had in my bag I put it out and we start playing for 2 hours.

Hey Bubble Pin said yeah poin I said I need help finding Coiny I have not seen him for 2 hours. well lets cheiok the house. I spoke. Pin told me she already looked there and she as getting worried.

Me and Bubble asked around the houses asking if they seen him no one did and Leafy was also gone but I don't give a shit about her. She can go die that

No, she won her 72 time it's ok. I congratulate her and start eating the sandwich I made for myself. I layed down looking at the sky It was clear yet felt perfect.

K̸̡̮͒͐̈͌́̔Į̵̟̱͓̪̫̰̭̘̼͕̣͓͋̋̈́́̍͝L̷̢̡̢̢̧̮͚̙͖̙̥̘̲̟̜̍͌̀̅͗͐͆̊̈́L̶̨̧̜̜̟̣͈̞͚͎͈͛̏̈́̍͘͝ ̶̧̏͗̽͛̄̇̒͝͠H̷̘̩͙͚̪͈̠̖̉̂̆̏̈́̈́Ḭ̸̧̦̱͚̜͕̬̹̝̌̌̈́̌͝M̶̧̧̝̼̮̔̈́̑̇͘

B̵̬͔͛͛̅͂̽͝ȩ̵̛̣̹͉̜͚̘̎͆̅̿̎͜f̸̛̝̰̪̙̩̭͙̹̻͕͍̹̑͜͠͠ͅo̷̡̧̤͓̲̤̦͉̗̬̗̥̣͕̔̿̔̓̔͛͐̇̉̇̊͐̍͠r̷̡̡̻̞͔̳̻͔̄̓̉̌̈́̇͐̐̉ê̶͍̭͇͆͌͑͜ ̴̨̢͚̗̝͖̞̞̞̣̦͌͒̏͜h̵̨̢̡̢̲̯̰͔͖͇̻͕͓̓͐͗̽̈͒̏̆͑̈́̓͜͝͝ē̴̢̜̪̥̘̼͓̜̟̣̘̜̿̌̈́̇͂̇̈́͑͆̌̕͜͝ ̷̡̫̗̰̹̗̺̻͂̋̇̐̂̎k̴̡͇̼̹̱̲̘̙̥̿̓̓̏̓́̌̊̓͝ì̸̘͚̗̍̓̑̈̀͋́̏̃͗̒l̵̛̯̙͖̲̂͆̐̃͗̂̑̓͝s̶̞̙̺͉̈́͂̔̀͋̋̀͒̈́́͐̒͜ ̷̝̯̲͂̉̆y̴͓̪̲̬̹͓̜͔̝̿̍̿̕̕͝ͅõ̴̢̟̖̤͖̟͖͉̌̀͌̏̎̿̎̓͋͘͜ͅų̸̤͎̣̱̜̝̬̆̽̆̈̔̆

I looked at Coiny he got up looking at me with a smile. I did not trust him at all he been playing these games to make me trust him. and kill me with my back turn. I feel betrayed the fact he did all this just to most likely stab me in the back.

So Coiny went to the fields with Leafy huh Bubble. Lets check on them I said. I did not trust Leafy at all she always messed up her life and made us lose her trust everything she did to be nice makes us trust her less. Bubble was ahead she was Infront of me by 8 ft but that detail would not matter. we kept walking till bubble moved through the trees I decided to climb them for fun but I fell on my face. Bubble helped me up and we continued. Bubble saw the field and ran faster I did not even see what was happening.

What are you talking about? I said to Leafy she seemed tense. She had something in her hand. You're going to kill me, aren't you? she said. I was confused what was she on about. What are you on about I asked. TB did the same thing I trusted him. tears came down her face. I trusted him but he tried to kill me. my face when she said that turned black. what but then how did Blocky get involved. she was in more tears. Then Ice cube strangled me in the forest she tried to choke me to death but when she pushed me to the ground one of my knifes flew in the air and landed on her head killing her. everything she said made me Shead more and more tears I got up and looked at her in the face. the tears were not fake she was legit. I felt bad she did not deserve to be have both of the deaths on her. she wanted to say more but I hugged her I saw she let her knife go and hugged me back she was crying hard. I felt so bad for her she did not deserve this but then.

AHHHHHHHH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Intermission time