A day awake

* I stop myself to the sound of my husband and wife calling me for dinner, I look around in a daze, it's just me in a trash filled room, I look to my hand, I was going to stab that knife into my arm..where..am I? *
Uhhh...coming..
* entering the kitchen, I sit down, I still remember there faces, those adorable cute face and that masculine body, I love them both so much, and yet I still feel like I'm trapped in some loop, I can't remember what happened yesterday, I can't remember being happy, even though in my heart I clearly am..what is wrong with me?-*
T: hunny?
A:Hm? * looks up *
T: you okay?..
A: yeah I'm fine..
R:you sure you look tired?..
A: seriously dude? Of course I'm tired I've got insomnia!!!
T: now ace..cmon love..don't get angry..okay..we don't want to trigger you..listen..why don't you take dutchess out and you speak to her..
A: dutchess...man how long ago have i seen her?..
R: don't be silly you saw her yesterday..
A:...I can't remember that..
Both:...
A: have you two eaten?..
T:yes, but you haven't..again..
R: your gonna eat..here..
A:...thanks hunny...
* dutchess is nearby, I know that plastic face anywhere...that monster is exactly who I've become..her posture in that fixed position..shes every waking moment of my life, and treats me like A puppet..*
A: I wanna go home..
T: hunny you are home..
A: no I want to go back..
R: you know what, go back upstairs you need some sleep..I'll book the day off work..
T: same here..we'll be up in five ace..

* here I am again, sitting on my desk with pictures of ace.. as I stand up and walk up to him*