Investigation - Part 2

With Michael and Travis:

"Michael, why would you even... ARGHH!!" Travis sunk onto himself on the bench as Michael sat down next to him.

"Oh, you're fine." Michael shimmed on the uncomfortable splinter filled bench trying to find a comfortable position then moving his arm on the back of the bench. Travis looked up slightly at Michael, scowling at him.

"It looks like you're rizzing me up, stop." Michael chuckled scooching closer to Travis to tease him more, his eyes scrunched up under his mask. Travis stared at him in disbelief. "Go commit."

"Hey! That's so mean..." Michael visibly frowned underneath his mask and slouched away from Travis. Meanwhile Travis was staring in disbelief.

"Mike, you know I'm joking...?" Travis awkwardly scooched over to Michael and quietly chuckled.

"What about this is funny to you!?" Michael yelled at Travis but then sunk down again. Travis sat there in disbelief.

"It's.. it's okay, I'm sorry." Travis put his hand on Michaels shoulder as he started shaking. "Are.. are you crying..?

"BAHAHGAHSAHQAGGAHAHAH" Michael burst out in lighter stomping his foot on the ground as Travis flinched so hard he fell back, causing Michael to start laughing even more.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE!?" Travis hit Michael in the back of his head causing him to fall over on the ground in laughter. "I actually thought you were being serious!" He crossed his arms and scowled at Michael dying.

"I JUST–" Michael wheezed as Travis couldn't hold back his manic laughter. They both were wheezing and gasping for air randomly hitting each other as Sal ran up to them in worry.

Shit. Both of them thought at the same time as soon as they saw Sal.

Sal, Michael, and Travis:

Sal ran over to Travis and Michael "Oh, my god!" Sal's voice filled with concern as he bent down to help Michael up. "Are you guys alright?"

"Yeah, uh, we were just– just laughing.." Travis awkwardly said. Fixing his posture and wrinkled clothes.

"Hey, Sal!" Michael said, still holding onto Sal's hands. Travis noticed and scowled as Michael winked at him.

"Bitch." Travis thought. He snatched Michaels hands. "I swear to William fucking Afton if you keep trying to make my jealous.." Travis whispered into Michaels ears.

"Am.. am I interrupting something..?" Sal awkwardly stood there staring at the two taller boys. They quickly stepped away from each other and all three of them just stared.

"Let's get the tour started, hm?" Michael asked to break the silence.

"Yeah, sure!" Sal led the duo around the town, showing them shops, restaurants, and more. Soon, they got to the church. "This is the Nockfell church..." Sal stared at the church deciding if he should tell Michael and 'Dave' about it or not.

"Sal? Sal!" Michael waved in hand in front of Sal's mask. "You spaced out, is everything okay?"

"Huh...? Oh, yeah, I'm sorry." Sal apologized and decided that he shouldn't tell them. Michael and Travis gave each other knowing looks.

"Hey, why don't we go into the church?" Michael asked. "Me and Travis would love to see it!" Travis nodded in agreement. Sal looked a bit surprised by this request.

"Uhm, sure." Sal thought it would be a good chance to get more information about the cult. Though, there was no way he would tell Michael and Dave about this and risk their safety.

Inside the Church:

The church was open for the day for anyone who wanted to look around or do any prayers. Hopefully, they wouldn't run into anyone.

"It's very beautiful!" Michael exclaimed, lying through his teeth. Sal awkwardly followed them, he never felt comfortable inside the church.

"Sal, do you go to church?" 'Dave' Asked, wanting to make small talk so it wouldn't seem suspicious.

"Oh, not really, I used to go with my dad when I was younger but not anymore." Sal rubbed a hand behind his head as they continued walking. Travis nodded. "Are you guys Christian?" Sal asked.

"Yes, I am." Travis smiled. Even though his father had forced him to be Christian and it was built on a whole lie, Travis loved his religion and didn't want to throw it away.

"I am too!" Michael added. But, again, he was lying. At this point, he didn't believe there was a god. "But, don't worry, Sal! We don't judge or force anyone who is not Christian." Sal sighed in relief.

"That's good." Sal said. Suddenly a loud booming voice came from in front of them.

"Hello new arrivals!" There was a man with short slicked back yellow hair. He was wearing pastor's clothes and waving at Travis and Michael.

Kenneth Phelps.