Chapter two

emily pov 

When i seen it was my dad i didnt know what to say, but when i stop breathing Emma looked at me then the door and she whisper under her breath "fuck." My dad look really angry and disgusted with me. " Dad i can explain." i said with tears coming to my eyes. " I Want her to leave and i never want to talk to you again." he said and turned around an walked away. I started to cry, emma tried to hold me and calm me down but it didnt work. " Emma I fucking hate you, Look what you did." I screamed at her. " Babygirl you dont mean that." emma said with tears in her eyes. " I do, i told you fucking no but no you cant take the answer no." i scream again. " Baby i didnt know they were home you screamed so loud into the pillow i didnt hear anything." Emma said crying. "Bitch i wish i never meant you. Get the fuck out of my house, delete my number and stay the fuck out of my life." I screamed at the top of my lungs. My sister ran into room after that, " Babygirl you dont mean that. I fucking love you and your pushing me out." emma said with tears coming down her face. "Emma i think you should go, i call you later." Brooklynn told emma. Emma walked out of my bedroom door when my mom was walking in..... 

Scarlett Pov -their mom- 

I heard screaming and i seen that Brooklynn ran to her sisters room. I walked up the stairs and went to emily room, while i was walking in a girl walked out with tears running down her face. " Sweetheart do you want to tell me what happened." i asked. " Mom will you hate me if i told you something." emily said. " No baby i can never hate you." I told her. " well mom the girl that walked out of my bedroom was my girlfriend." Emily said. "Well Babygirl i dont hate you i can never hate my babygirl. Just let your dad cool down and we'll talk to him later. I should go see where his at." I said to the girls. I walked out of the room to see where my husband was at. "Nathan what are you doing." I asked him. "I Cant stay in this house anymore if we have a daughter that is gay." He said. " Babe you cant help that she's that way. How is she gonna feel when she sees you leaving because of her." i told him. " Well i need to cool off ill be back later tonight to talk to you and her. i love you babe." he said and went to his car. " I love you to Nathan." i shouted out the door. 

Emily pov

"Dads leaving because of me." I said to brooklynn. "sissy his not leaving he told mom that he needed to cool off, he'll be back to talk to us. dont worry." Brooklynn told her sister. " What happens if he never comes back." I said bawling my eyes out. " Baby sis his gonna come back dont you worry." I told her leaving the room. After brooklynn left the room i pulled out my sharps to harm myself. I promised Emma i would never ever do it again but i feel like my family is falling apart and its all my fault... I didn't cut to deep, but i need to go find Emma because she use to do this but stopped when she meant me because i was her life, but i hope I'm not to late to see her........