Chapter One

Me, Emily, Riley, Emma And Jake went back to the house after school. One more day then Me, Emily and Jake will be graudating from high school. Emily Girlfriend Emma is already out of school. Emily meant Emma at starbucks one day when she was working, they hit it off on a good term. Riley has one more year of schooling. im the only one that knows about Emily and Emma. My mom found Nathan about a year and half ago, Nathan is a dad that me and emily never had. " Hey mom and dad we're home." I yelled when we walked though the door. No responses back, so jake and i went to my room. Emily and emma went to emily's room and Riley went to her room. Is it bad to have a crush on your step-brother? But jake is with Audrey. Audrey is the biggest slut around. Audrey is even a player. I can't believe jake and her has been together for four months and three weeks., but she is probably fucking someone else behind his back. Well i don't know how mom and dad likes him dating a 22 year old. " Brooklynn, hello brooklynn." Jake said waving his hands in front of me. " What Jacob" I said annoyed, he hates it when i call him Jacob instead of jake. " I was wondering how to break up with someone." He asked. " Well why?" i question him. " Well im in love with someone else and i know Audrey is cheating on me." He said. " Oh sorry bud but i dont know i never dated anyone." I said. " Oh i see." Jake said. "Kids were home." i heard mom shout. We all went down to see what mom or dad needed help with. " Where's Emily at." Dad question us. "Up in her room with Emma." Jake said. " Oh well mom and i need to talk to her, so ill go get her." Dad said.... I looked at dad going up the stairs to emily rooms, i think i should stop him but its to late..... 

Emily Pov 

When me and emma got up to my room she could keep her hands off me. "Emma we shouldn't do this right now." i told her while she gave me butterfly kisses on my neck. " But Babygirl we haven't have sex in two months." Emma said. " I know baby but i dont know when my parents are coming home." i told her. " Baby you haven't told your parents that your lezbian and that your dating me." Emma said. " Im sorry sweetheart i just dont know how there going to react when i tell them." I said. "please can we, i know you want it babygirl." Emma said running her hands down my sides. "Sweetheart you know that i cant say no when you run your hands down my sides." i moaned a little while telling her that. " Thats why i do it babygirl." Em said. " Fine baby you win this time but next time i win." I told her. " Okay whatever you say." Emma said. Emma And i started taking off each other clothing and started to get in bed. "Babygirl ill be win all time when im done with you this time." Emma said smirking. I kissed her so she would shut up. It got to the point where i couldn't hold my scream in anymore, Emma could tell, she smirked and gave me a pillow to scream into. I heard someone shout from down downstairs but i didnt think much of i thought it was Brooklynn yelling a jake to stop doing whatever he is doing to annoy her. I Wasnt pay much attendtion to Emma that she started to give me love bits. I heard foot steps coming to my door and i thought i was just my sister but when they opened the door, i seen that he wasnt my sister it was my dad......