General Tropes #1

To start off this chapter, I'm just gonna be including some pretty well known tropes that can be applied to any character/gender.

Section (.1) The Pervert

This is basically a character who's whole personality centers around being a degenerate who creeps and simps on women; the kind who are the most depraved and really only make things worse for themselves because they can't grow out of that depravity. The characters who I'll be using as an example for this trope are Sanji (One Piece), Issei (Highschool DxD), and Mineta (MHA).

Sanji
Part of the aptly named "Monster Trio", the three strongest pirates on the Straw Hat Crew. Y'all already know what his deal his; the disowned son of the Vinsmoke family and the chef of the Straw Hats. He's practically one of the strongest characters in the show who isn't a Yonko and has great potential.

The problem soon arises the moment he lays eyes on a woman. His cool persona just evaporates immediately the moment a woman enters his sight and it's pretty pathetic since he just turns into a lovesick puppy. It's worse when you realize that because of him taking Zeff's teachings of "Not Hitting a Woman" more literally than anything needed, it keeps him from being all that helpful in the event where some of the opponents the Straw Hats face are women.

For instance, CP-9's Kalifa, Sanji faced up against her before Nami and was practically only guarding as he couldn't bring himself to drop kick her in the jugular, all because she was a woman. And since I'm pretty sure everyone has seen the latest episode or is all caught up with the Manga, Sanji called for Robin to help him when he was facing Black Maria because he couldn't bring himself to hit her. Sanji's reluctance to hit women really gets in the way and while it's understandable (to a degree) why he does it, I think Zeff only meant for him to not hit women in an abusive way; and not in general, like in the case where his literal life could be in danger.

Then we gotta talk about the nosebleeds and his overall behavior towards women compared to men. After the time skip it's like he became more depraved, somewhat understandable in his eyes as he spent two years running away from the Okama, but still not a justified reason for his increased perversion. I mean he practically or nearly sabotaged their mission on Fishman Island because his head was laying on a Mermaid's tits, having an insane nosebleed that almost killed him due to losing nearly half the blood in his body.

Not to mention he is extremely willing to peep on women bathing, from what I remember, he vaguely brought up how he wanted to find a specific devil fruit but could never find it; only for it to be in the hands of a Human/Lion/Zombie who is also a pervert. Then in Wano after getting his Stealth Black/Soba Mask suit, he used it to peep on women (specifically Nami and Robin who were with Shinobu) and the only GOOD thing to come out of his perverted actions was that he kept them from getting hurt or potentially killed by X-Drake and Basil Hawkins.

Then we move onto how he treats women and while it's tolerable, when he has some self control, he does too much; like making special meals or drinks for Nami and Robin specifically, but not doing the same for the rest of his crew or blatantly disrespecting his captain and not making Luffy or the others food when he cooks for the ladies of the Straw Hats. Sanji actively goes out of his way to praise almost every damn action Nami does and never realize how annoying he's being, even when she hits him.

Now we're gonna move on to the next character, who I said I'll discuss in the previous chapter.

Issei Hyoudou
The well-known pervert of his school who usually hangs out with his two other perverted friends, in order to peep on women. His adventure officially started off when he went out on a date with a random girl he didn't know and ended up getting killed by said girl since she was a Fallen Angel, only to be brought back by the self-entitled popular girl, Rias Gremory.