2 months later

Amy lays in her bed on the dreaded day of love. I brought in a tray of her favorite tea and fruit cup. Amy moved in with me during Christmas to keep her mind off sonic leaving her two weeks prior. Sonic's parents were extremely disappointed in their son as well as his siblings. Tail's finally got ahold of sonic the following day and found out that sonic was dating sally behind Amy's back for a year. Two months after he proposed to Amy. Tails tore into sonic and ended their friendship because he thought sonic was kinder then that. Sonic tried to contact, Knuckles, Mario, Luigi, Silver, Shadow, and even us girls. Yet we all tore into him and cut contact with him as well. What he did to Amy..... the money, the time, and excitement for the wedding was wasted because of them. Sally's parents found out what the two did and gave Amy a formal apology which her parents didn't take lightly since the Acorns are known to do this kind of shit. Yet they were genuinely furious with their daughter doing this. We currently don't know what happened to them but I hope they get bit by karma. "Amy come on get up please?" I asked . "No I don't want to see anything love related" she hissed. "Amy please for me? Valentine's Day is not just for couples it's for good friends and family who do love you. Please? I don't ask for anything from you often." I said and she looks up at me. Then I saw that light in her eyes spark as a smile cracked. "Ok...." She said and got up. While she was in the shower I called up a few numbers. By the time she got out, dried off and dressed we walked down the hallway of my house and she jumped back seeing our friends in the living room. "Surprise" they all said and she smiles. "Awwww guys" she tears up and hugs me before hugging everyone else. "Instead of Valentine's Day we figured we make a friendentine... frienly's day? Ya know what I mean" Luigi said and we all laughed. "How about loving friends day" Amy said. "Sounds perfect to me" Peach clapped. We spent all day talking enjoying snacks, playing games and watching a movie or two. Amy was feeling better about the wedding which made me extremely happy. Everyone started to leave once it was getting late and Knuckles pulled me to the side. "Hey when are you going to tell her?" He whispered. "Later knux she's still healing" I muttered and he nods. "Ok" he said. "Knux babe you coming?" Rouge purred. "Yeah let's go" he said and they left. Amy and I started cleaning up and she was singing to herself making me happy to hear that. "Blaze thank you so much you always know how to help me and make me feel better." She said and hugs me. "Of course Amy you always been a good friend to me and took me in when my mother kicked me out." I said. "Best friends for life" she smiled. "Yeah best friends for life" I smiled and she walks away to her room. I smiled wider happy she's getting better. As o was washing the counter Amy walked into my room for her charger she let me a barrow when she noticed my journal I had left opened. She noticed her name and read the page seeing my plan to help her heal making her smile. She flips back and her eyes widen on the following day after the wedding.

"As much as I am in love with her I must set that aside because she needs her best friend to help her. Perhaps in a few years I will tell her I love her as more than that, but as I said I will push my feelings aside and help her heal then beat the shit out of sonic and sally for doing this to her. My best friend doesn't deserve her heart being broken by them and I will make sure she finds happiness once more. Even if it will be with someone else who deserves her love"

Amy's heart pounds reading my love confession for her and appreciates putting everything aside for her. She grabs the phone charger and went back to her room. Deep down Amy looks back on the times we hung out and the times I was there. She smiles thinking how good I always was to her and wondered how long I felt this way about her. The more she thought about the more she realized.

"How did I not see you before Blaze..."