Party Crasher

Amy and I set the wedding a week before Christmas and make it Christmas themed. I designed our dresses and when we tried them on there wasn't a dried eye. Her off the shoulder ball gown dress was winter white with a Christmas red ribbon on her lace corset and red snowflakes at the bottom of the dress and the bells of her long sleeves. I also picked out a sparkling fabric making the Christmas lights we will have make her sparkling like the sun does on white snow. Me I had an a line off the shoulder lace dress with emerald rhinestones lining my waist, bust, and ends of the skirt and long sleeves. Our veils were short and both had small tiaras. We couldn't wait to get married in three months. For now we're walking through the pumpkin patch for our Halloween jack o lanterns. We were meeting up with our friends and her parents for an engagement party and Amy wanted to make her homemade apple pie. After we picked our pumpkins we head to the apple picking place. Just seeing her smile as she picked apples was just so cute and I'm so lucky. We head back home and she got to work on her pie while I laid out the outfit she bought for the party tonight. She walks in and showers once she put the pie in the oven and soon the house smelt sweet and cinnamony. Maybe I could convince her to keep the pie here and we eat it.

Well I fail but she said she will make us another when we get home. Sound good to me and we giggle before we got into the car. Her mother's hugs us as we walked in and our friends did the same. The party was going extremely well and we were all happy and having a good time.....until he showed up. When everyone got quiet and I noticed Shadow was cracking his fist I turned with Amy and saw Sonic....with his bitch. "Boy you need to leave" Amy's father said walking up. "What we just want to congratulate the bride" Sally said with a smirk. She actually wore a white dress (not a wedding dress). "My father said leave so leave" Amy said. "Amy we—" "Knuckles Shadow please escort them out please" Amy flips her hair and walks back to me. "At least tell us who's the sorry man marrying you" "SALLY WHAT THE FUCK!" Sonic yelled clearly disgusted and now that I think about it he was uncomfortable since he walked in like he didn't want to be here. "What I just want to know—" "Knux Shadz stop" I said. "Sonic why are you here?" I asked. "Sally dragged me here because I told her I didn't want to crash Amy's party after what we did." He said and I could tell he was telling the truth. "So why did you drag him here sally? To show off you stealing him from Amy and possibly steal this other man she found happiness with?" I crossed my arms and sally growled. "Well Sonic was too good for Amy and if this man is dumb enough to marry a woman who can't give him children then I just want to warn him. "Sally! That's fucking private and not your place!" Sonic said getting mad. "Well unless she's marrying the other man she was seeing behind your back he needs to know" She smiled and sonic was turning red. "There was no other guy back then or even now. The only guy I ever talked to that wasn't my family, his family, and our friends was the Ferrari guy for a test drive in Sonic's dream car I was going to surprise him with on the honeymoon which takes about a year of getting in order." Amy said and Sonic was shocked. "SAY WHAT?!" "Which is odd considering you knew about it too and put a thousand dollars into it." Rouge said. "You lying bitch! You told me Amy was cheating on me and was going to run away with a guy in a Ferrari on the wedding day...... oh my god I was the only cheater..... I hurt Amy.... I'm so sorry Amy..... sally we're done.." Sonic said and took the ring off her hand. "SONIC WAIT DONT DO THIS PLEASE!" "NO! NOW STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!!" Sonic storms out of the door. "Sonic!" Sally shouted. "Oh by the way sally Amy is marrying me." I smirked and she stormed off begging sonic. "Awwww I was looking forward to tossing them out" shadow grunts and knuckles nods. "Amy are you ok?" I asked. "At least I know I wasn't the real problem and maybe in time we can forgive Sonic since he was tricked by her." She said and I agreed.

We continued the party and ended the night very happy.