Wedding night~

WARNING LEMON IN CHAPTER

Today is finally the day and this time I was extremely happy because it's MINE and AMY's wedding day! i was so happy when we walked down that isle and exchanged vows. I did notice Sonic sitting in the far back but he was smiling for us. Everyone clapped once we kissed and we both had joy in our eyes. After the reception we head to our home and plop down on our bed. We stripped each other down and once more her body looked so luscious. I looped one of my legs over hers and rubbed my slit on hers. She moans feeling out clits rubbing yet I had more in-store for her. I moan myself rubbing faster feels my pussy pulsing. Amy was gripping the pillow moaning as my eyes admire her succulent bay. We both came but I wasn't done.
The shower water drips down our body's as she moans more while my fingers thrust in her. "Blaze I'm cumming again" she moans loudly as my fingers go deeper and I suck on her breast. "Good~" I said and rub her clit with my cum soaked fingers. "Fuck yes~" Amy drooled and squeezed her other breast as I licked her nipple faster. I thrusted my fingers back in and she moans once more. "Blaze faster please~" she begging and I did making her knees shake as she came again. She smiled and gets out of the shower to dry off while I wash myself a bit more before getting out myself. Once I walked out of the bathroom she cup my mouth and grabbed one of my small breast. I felt something hard rubbing between my legs as she pinched my nipple. I moan in her hand as it increases. My pussy was getting wet as what ever was rubbing between my legs got a bit faster. It felt so good. She pushed me on our bed and I finally see what was rubbing between my legs. She had a strap on around her and I smirked. She crawls on top and thrust the fake member in me making me moan.
Hours later we lay there out of breath and extremely happy. Amy kisses me and I kiss her. "I love you" she smiled. "I love you too Amy." I smiled.

Ever since that everything was going well for us. We did eventually have that talk with sonic and it wound up being a good talk. Sonic surprised us all by going out with shadow and they are genuinely happy together. What about sally? We don't know what became of her and frankly we don't care. All I care is that Amy is happy and I love her so much. Snow starts to fall once more in our city and blankets the buildings in white.

I couldn't wait to celebrate my wedding anniversary with my beautiful Christmas Bride in two weeks.

End