Finally~

We lay back on the dressing room couch as the kiss got more intense. She started unbuttoning my blouse and exposing my my strapless bra. She sits up more and unbuttoned her blouse revealing her soft breast in a strapless bra herself. I glided my hands up her stunning body making her sigh in pleasure. I yanked her bra down making her big breast bounce and I slide her blouse off her shoulders. "Would kitty like some milk~" she said grabbing her own breasts. I smirked and sat up before licking her nipple. My ear twitched hearing her moan as my tongue circled around her nipple. My hand glides over to her other one and I squeeze it gently while pinching the nipple between my fingers. She gasps and moans once I suck on her nipple. "Blaze~" she moaned. Her nipple was so nice a perky I couldn't stop circling the tip of my tongue around it while I suckled on it. She kept moaning my name and I squeezed her breast a bit more tightly. Fuck I can't believe this finally happening! I stop sucking on her nipple that was now puffy and red with my saliva. "Why did you stop?~" she asked. "Because I want to do this~" I pushed her off and got behind her before I grabbed her breast and pressed them together. "Oh god~" she said as I circled and squeezed her breast. I release one as I kissed her shoulder sitting on our knees and glide my hand down her skirt and underwear. She was already so wet but I wanted to make her wetter. I felt her pussy's lips and wedged two fingers between them. Her arm wraps behind my head as I pinch the Pearl of nerves making her moan. I continue to squeeze that tiny pearl and pinch her nipple. My god she's gotten wet. Amy was drooling from what I saw in the mirror and I smiled. I then thrusted my fingers in her making her gasp. "Oh blaze!~" she exclaimed. I scissor motioned my fingers making her moan and lay her head back on my shoulder. The small wet popping noises of my fingers gliding in and out of her warm wet pussy was in sync with her moans. "B-bl-Blaze I-I'm g-gonna c-c-cum!" She yelled and I thrusted my fingers faster until her squishy walls tightened and I felt the cum coming out on her. She breathes heavily but I wasn't done with her and got on the floor and lifted up her skirt while pulling her underwear down. Her slit was so wet I couldn't wait to clean her up. "Blaze wh-what are you do—ah~ahh~" I licked her slit and swirled my tongue inside of her cum filled pussy. She moans gripping the couch as my tounge works in her. She heals my head with one hand and was squeezing her breast with the other. She came again which I licked up. "Wow.... Sonic never made me cum twice~" she smiled eyes in bliss. "Good~"
I smiled. We kiss once more and got dressed. She spanks me and grabs my ass as we walked out the back door. "Just so you know~ when we get back I'm topping you~" she moaned and I smiled.

"I would love that rose~"