Epilogue- or wtv its called.

IM REWRITING THIS STORY BTW IT SHOULD BE POSTED SOON. I promise it'll be a lot better.

I'd like to give a lil note.

You are not aloud to copy my book whatsoever. You are not aloud to do anything with my book. My book is my book. Do not copy it or re-do it with your own words. You can have inspiration from it but you cannot steal it.

Also I'd like to point out that this is my first ever book. I got this idea a website on the internet. All of the stuff that I write, is mine. No one writes it for me, so that's why it's kinda crappy. Also I realized that I have no like front page giving any details to Andrew and baileys lives. That's my fault. Bc WATTPAD did not save it when I first made it. The details of their age and childhoods are in the previous chapter. Please read it. I should hopefully be posting again soon. If you and any ideas that you wanna give me for the next chapter or any future chapters, I'm all ears!!

Also, if see the name "Hailey" or "Hailey Richmond" I promise you it's a typo. No one in this book will be named Hailey. The main characters are Andrew and Bailey. So if you see the name "Hailey" it's really a typo for "Bailey."

Update: I figured out how to move the chapters around. So this is at the beginning now, but it use to be in the middle of the book. Sorry for the confusion.