16

That morning Seokjin did not go out of his room all day, usually he would go out at 5am to jog and eat breakfast at seven . Jisoo knock at his door at 9am with a food tray she prepared.

"Let me sleep Ji.. I will eat when I'm hungry.. okay?"

"At least open it Oppa? I brought you a tray of your favorite breakfast , I prepared it for you"

"Just leave it there "

His sleepy voice scream inside his room. Jisoo decided to leave the tray outside the door of his room..

At 1pm Jisoo calling him  for lunch , she she bent down to get tray of breakfast she prepared in the morning..

"Oppa.. you did not eat yet? I will get this tray now and bring your lunch.. don't you want to eat with us?"

" No. I'm fine Ji, just let me sleep"

"Oppa, it's 1pm.."

Seokjin didn't bother to answer her..
That when Jungkook seen her standing out Jin's room.. her ears on the door..

"Jin Oppa.."

"Ji ? Didn't he ate his breakfast?"

Jungkook asked.. eyes on the tray of the food..

"He's not going out yet, and yes.. he didn't ate anything yet"
Jisoo looked at the foods sadly..
She knows her brother

"He won't skip breakfast ,even if he doesn't feel well.. he won't stay at his room this late unless he's sick , I'm worried about him"

Jungkook's face became gloomy he looked at the closed door..
"Let me try talking to him, please prepare him lunch, will you?"
Jisoo nods and went downstairs.

After that Jungkook tried to knock at his door..
"Hyung please open the door.. hyung let me talk to you.."
he knocks 3times..
"Hyung please?.."
He knocks again..

"Hyung! What's happening? Lets-"
The door finally open

"Just leave me alone Jungkook!
Will you?"

That words hit the younger like a stab.
"O-okay.. if that's what you want.. but please Jisoo went down to prepare your lunch..
You did not eat your breakfast Jin.. please eat "

Jungkook talking him while looking straight in his eyes, Seokjin had to turn away..

"I will"

Jungkook exhaled.. thinking his lips and putting both his hand on his waist..

"Okay.. I'll tell Jisoo to bring your lunch here.
But if you don't eat it , I will go inside and I will force you to eat .. don't make me do that Okay?"

Again he talks while staring straight in his eyes.. Jin just nods , before trying to close the door

"Leave it unlocked"

Said Jungkook..

"I'll break it if you don't!"

Seokjin stopped and stare at him with his dark gloomy eyes..

Though he did not speak anymore.. he closed the door and leave it unlocked..

*******

" JI "

Seokjin walking slowing behind Jisoo whose been standing at the seashore for quite some time..

"Oppa.."

"I've been looking for you..
It's getting dark.. you need to get inside the house"

He stand beside her.. watching the sun sets slowly drifting away..